Quote Topic

Surprised there isn’t one of these. Post your favorite quotes from media, and who said them.

It’s done. Your energy is decreasing with every blow. I’m satisfied now. In fact, you’re not even a challenge to me anymore. It wouldn’t be fair for me to continue fighting. You have challenged and lost to a fighter who is superior to you, and to make it worse: he was just a monkey, right? It would be meaningless to fight you now; you’re too scared and ashamed. Live with the shock. Keep it bottled up inside of you. Goodbye, Frieza, may you live the rest of your life in peace. -Goku

7 Likes

I have more, but I will post them later.

7 Likes

I used to be an adventurer like you, then i took an arrow in the knee

• Generic Skyrim Guard #12462.

General, Another…

SHUT THE FRICK UP, GARVEY.

8 Likes

I hope you brought something stronger that a portal gun this time other wise your about to be the immediate past president of the being alive club haha haha -glados

1 Like

and

lel

31 Likes

“Mrblackpants is a really cool guy”- Me

7 Likes

“Raiden something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go - I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly… suddenly there was intense light all around me - and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me?” - “Colonel” MGS2

1 Like

“I am lightning. The rain transformed.”
-Raiden, MGS4

4 Likes

4 Likes

BTW, I’m not posting any Star Wars quotes here, because I have a topic for that.

And a more humorous one:

10 Likes

“A thing is not beautiful because it lasts.”
The Vision, Avengers: Age of Ultron

7 Likes

That was actually in my profile description for a while.
One of my favorite quotes.
Also:

And
“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
~Gandalf

5 Likes

“Thats true, but that Pak guy is pretty cool too” - My mother

1 Like

“My god! How can he say that with a straight face? What’s with the men here?” -Joseph Joestar

3 Likes

“A bottomless curse, a bottomless sea. Source of all greatness, all things that be” some weird fish guy in Bloodborne: the Old Hunters.
Another one would have to be:
“Gods must be strong” from Halo 3.

But the most glorious quote of all:
“Okoth’s humble abode. The best twos and do fun or not Tahu trouble. Slice slice slice chop chop chop cut cut.” - Meso, Mnog 2 with Meso, 2015.

1 Like

“Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in.”
-Napoleon Bonaparte

3 Likes

“Dubito ergo cogito ergo sum.”

Truly the greatest philosopher.

20 Likes

There’s something different about the first one, for the record.

4 Likes