Quote Topic

“Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory. Sometimes, he has to make a sacrifice so that a lot of people — people he’s never met before, and who don’t know his name — can live.”
— Hahli to Kopeke, BIONICLE Legends 8: Downfall

“I dislike a traitor, but I despise an incompetent one.”
— The Shadowed One, BIONICLE Legends 4: Legacy of Evil

“I think enough hands have been removed this year”
— The Shadowed One, BIONICLE Adventures 10: Time Trap

“A few grass mats, some cave drawings, the heads of my enemies mounted on the wall … it could be quite pleasant.”
— Vezon, Federation of Fear

3 Likes

“A hero can stop the bad guy, yeah, but it’s really about saving people.”
“Do you knoooow what it taaaakes to be a herooo?”
~ Takanuva, and Tahu’s iPod, Reviving Bionicle Three.

7 Likes

“Don’t talk to me until you’ve fixed your face.”
-Listener to Clearsight, Wings of Fire Legends: Darkstalker

Any Fanwings over here?

“If things go bad here, you’re going to die first, cause’ you’re the closest to me.”
- Viari (Patrick Rothfuss)

“Men that are trapped by the chains of “Maybe” …can never reach their dreams!”
~Godot

“Have you forgotten already? In my world, the color red doesn’t exist. These must be… my tears.”
~Godot

Probably the video game character with my most favorite quotes.

1 Like

Thought this was pretty funny when I first read it months ago.

3 Likes

“Hey Jet, if there is three things I hate, it’s animals, children, and Women with attitudes. so please tell WHY WE HAVE EACH OF THEM ON OUR SHIP?!”

1 Like

“Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It! Will! Be! DELICIOUS!” -Ruby Rose, RWBY

5 Likes

"Happy Happy Pleased To Meet You"
Joseph Joestar

1 Like

“It’s high noon.” -McCree

1 Like

Only I get to decide when it’s time to stop-and I’m not ready to die just yet!-Monkey D. Luffy.

###“Many are the strange chances of the world,’ said Mithrandir, 'and help oft shall come from the hands of the weak when the Wise falter.”

-J.R.R Tolkien

3 Likes

‘‘OHH NNOOO’’
~joseph joestar

2 Likes

Shall we go out for cigars and whiskey tonight?

“Welcome to LEGO BIONICLE world. Your builder can earn the Masks of Power. They’ll pretend they’re on an island to help defeat the evil Makuta.”

2 Likes

Except for the Mask of Ultimate Power

“Humans are born to live. From the movement you are thrown in to the universe you breath, eat, drink, procreate, it is what we do as living organisms. But why would one procreate let alone find a reason to stay alive, without something to stay alive for. Humans don’t stay alive for the sake of survival, but rather for the sake of things that bring purpose. Religion, art, music, love. In an endless oblivion of darkness and space, humans are the only species primitive enough to care. You must do what you love. The best things in life will always end in conflict, that is why humans are primitive.”

3 Likes

Father, I’m not asking you for forgive me for what I’ve done. I’m asking you to forgive me for what I’m about to do.

2 Likes

“Oh, she’s just edgy”- Piruk

“You’ve pissed me off now, old man.” -Greed

3 Likes

7 Likes