Quote Topic

“Hey, Santa doesn’t come if you stay awake! He also doesn’t come for five years if you try to kill the cute assassin!”

-probably butchered quote from Gwenpool Holiday special.

#“Its over 9000!!
You guys like my old memes?

Do you mind?

I’m in the middle of some calibrations.

1 Like

“Some day soon, perhaps in forty years, there will be no one alive who has ever known me. That’s when I will be truly dead - when I exist in no one’s memory. I thought a lot about how someone very old is the last living individual to have known some person or cluster of people. When that person dies, the whole cluster dies,too, vanishes from the living memory. I wonder who that person will be for me. Whose death will make me truly dead?” - Irvin D. Yalom, Love’s Executioner and Other Tales of Psychotherapy

Or the newer, more recognisable version of this quote;

“They say a man dies twice; once when his heart stops beating, and again when someone speaks his name for the last time.” - Anon

1 Like

“In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very anger and been widely regarded as a bad move” -Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

4 Likes

“what did you just do?”

“I argued that Crystal City is a site of religious significance and therefore we have a right of access. He’s giving us an hour on the surface.”

“only an hour?”

“He’s skeptical- as a race we’re not known for our religiosity. Our defining characteristic tends to be our four-million-year civil war.”

“Yeah, 'cos war and religion never go together…”

-Ultra Magnus and Rodimus, More Then Meets The Eye

5 Likes

“you’re going to watch me sleep? NOT IF I WATCH YOU SLEEP FIRST!”

Some of the people I know are weird.

1 Like

“The optimist believes we live in the best possible world - the pessimist fears this to be true.”

5 Likes

That went a lot deeper than I thought. Wow.

1 Like

Only some will truely understand this beautiful quote.

1 Like

“Why me?

That is a very Earthling question to ask, Mr. Pilgrim. Why you? Why us for that matter? Why anything? Because this moment simply is. Have you ever seen bugs trapped in amber?

Yes.

Well, here we are, Mr. Pilgrim, trapped in the amber of this moment. There is no why.”

-Tralfamadorian to Billy Pilgrim, Slaughterhouse Five

1 Like

“Alright, Mr. Justice. I never thought I’d be saying this, but you may burn the evidence.”
~The Honorable Judge.

7 Likes

HELP!!! I’ve fallen, and I can’t get up!
-Mrs.Fletcher,
Life alert spokesperson.

1 Like

Felt this was relevant.

3 Likes

“If you go to Zha Hadum you will die”

-Kosh

“So I think that we’re just naturally attracted to things with fur, as we perceive them as cute. Which is why I’m a furry.” The Odd1sout on hairless animals.

1 Like

“I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say.”
-Nappa

1 Like

“You want fun? Wario show you fun!”
-Wario, moments before showing you fun (pong)

3 Likes