Quotes from other franchises attributed to Bionicle characters

So this topic is for taking a quote from another franchise and attributing to a Bionicle character who is likely to have said it, or would have said it if given the chance. I’ll start.

“You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it, I didn’t see the light until I was already a man.” - Makuta Teridax.

You can also change the quote slightly if you need to, but it still should be recognizable. Star Trek fans will get this one

“We are the Bohrok. You will be assimilated. Resistance is Futile.” - The Bohrok Swarms.

So there is it, have fun:)

12 Likes

“Cue the musik.”- Lewa Mata.
“Language.”- Onua Mata.

8 Likes

“First Rule about the Order of Mata Nui is, We do not talk about the Order of Mata Nui.” - Helryx.

“I’ll be back.” - Makuta Teridax.

“There can be only one.” - Makuta Miserix.

12 Likes

Ahl be back- Teridax.

3 Likes

I brought tequila!-Lewa

Mata Nui, I’m not asking forgiveness for what I’ve done, I’m asking forgiveness for what I’m going to do.-Tahu

3 Likes

In the light, we are one - Takanuva. (originating from Maraad from World of Warcraft)

1 Like

“Death is not the solution to everything”
“You’re right; torture also has it’s merits”
-Helryx and TSO

4 Likes

“Some people think they can outsmart me… Maybe. sniff Maybe. I have yet to find someone that can outsmart Cordak missile.”
-Hewkii

11 Likes

“Berix is the key to all of this, because he’s a funnier character than we’ve had in BIONICLE before.”

• Greg Farshtey

I’m so sorry.

15 Likes

“That’s my secret, Helryx. I’m always angry.”

-Tobduk

6 Likes

This is uncountable in the fun merit of this thing.

2 Likes

“Contrary to popular belief, I do know what I’m doing.”-
Tahu
“Rahi are tenacious, that doesn’t mean they’re clever.”
-Turaga Vakama

3 Likes

“Hello, my name is Takanuva, you killed my best friend, prepare to die.”
-Takanuva to Makuta Terridax

10 Likes

“It’s not about taking the Mask of Life; it’s about sending a message.” Vezon to Fenrakk

6 Likes

Donald Trump-- apparently a franchise now.

Also

“Maybe there are no good people. Just good decisions.” --Makuta Teridax, seconds before committing the Archives Massacre. (Quote taken from Person of Interest)

1 Like

Oh, sorry. Forgot that it was only franchises. @DinosaursUnited

1 Like

“One shall stand, one shall fall.” -Mata Nui while confronting Teridax in the GSR

4 Likes

“I am noone’s saviour; I am the pawn of doom itself” - Matoro, The Kingdom

2 Likes

“You were the chosen one! You were supposed to bring balance to Metru Nui, not leave it in darkness!”
-Likhan to Nediki

11 Likes