R.O.A. Suit

The “R.O.A. Suit,” or the “Remote Operated Armature Suit” is a piece of technology developed for the sole purpose of acting as an exoskeleton for smaller beings, particularly Guardian class individuals. This unit was custom built by one of the Guardians of Araxia after suffering heavy damage due to an explosion.

Imgur

85 Likes

Might need more Cyan…

There’s something very off about this imo. Maybe it’s the thick thighs against the skinny upper body, or the lack of a head or something.

1 Like

Like @Omega_Tahu said, something seems off about it. Looking closer, I think it is both lack of a head and the super-thin torso. I would recommend making the torso a bit larger overall to match the scale of the legs.

But I dunno. :stuck_out_tongue:

Everything else seems pretty solid.

I think the cyan looks quite nice as an accent. However I do agree that something looks a little off. Maybe make the chest a little bigger?

1 Like

that looks REALLY good, but uh
does it have a face of some kind?

1 Like

Its a suit.

A suit sorta needs a way to show the pilot what’s outside.

So unique and interesting. I love it. I think it would look better with some actual hands or claws or something though.

He just clips on to the suit.

2 Likes

Oh. That’s a pretty important picture. I though the pilot was inside the suit.

2 Likes

Worth noting from a technical standpoint you don’t need to say “suit” after armature.

When saying an acronym you could choose to use “suit” or not but when a full name ends on “armature” it is not standard practice to add a clarifier.

That said, it being your MOC you get the final choice on it.

As for the MOC itself, I think it looks cool.

I would say a little at the shoulders and hips if possible.

Never thought I’d see those feet pieces used again :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

that looks very cool!

It’s Lack of a noticeable face or head is a small flaw. Another one is that it has two noticeable gaps which make it seem unfinished in a way.

The pilot clips onto the outside like so:

Sorry, I was just judging it on it’s own merit not with a second M.O.C.
As Elljay once said “I don’t review combiner models.”
At least not yet any way…

The moc is supposed to go with the second moc though.

Sorry I was just trying to offer constructive criticism. Also just because some M.O.C goes with a second M.O.C. doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be able to stands it’s own thing. Can I give an example for clarity? Here is a mech released my lego Redirect Notice
It still stands by it’s own without Ronin in it. It is objectively has less Gaps with out Ronin than your M.O.C. does. Now it’s still a good M.O.C. I love it it’s just a difference between an 8 or an 8.5 you know?:grinning: