R.O.A. Suit

Thank You :heart: This discussion was getting pretty clogged.

8 Likes

Do you personally believe this to be the wisest road to travel?

That’s what I thought.

16 Likes

You know I was a bit rude to say that I admit that but this:[quote=“Eljay, post:66, topic:36786”]
(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

That’s what I thought.
[/quote]

is just bad. I will not insult I will not start drama. All I will do is quote a rather popular Youtube Commentator Kraut and Tea.
“So let me get this straight you blocked me then proceeded to take the high ground, You sicken me, Let me tell you want you really are you are a coward. A despicable coward, As a german I saw -I’m editing this out due to the vulgar nature of it - -Eljay. I more respect for that -person-, cause he didn’t hide behind a mask and silenced me. Your a despicable human who can’t beat arguments so you silence me, for that you don’t deserve my or any others respect.”
When he said that he was referring to AIU an infamous skin head, neo-Nazi who believe doxing a 14 year old kid who made a joke about him, and then blocked him on his twitter, But he also said that his opinion applied to all who block others on a free and open form on the internet. Your in their league hope that makes you feel good.
The reason i’m posting this is cause a close friend of mine committed suicide and I’m not in a good mood. I don’t want to start drama or get banned, please don’t ban me. This board here gives my life some meaning, some people to talk to when I suffer pain.
I’m sorry…

Does the original pilot have their own separate page? I’d really like to see them up close. That build looks really cool!

4 Likes

y’know, might as well take a look at this MOC, since i’m already here.

the use of small technic parts is great, and really pulls off the greeble look well. the usage of the small turntable disk in the elbows is quite clever. the open pins in the feet are slightly unsightly, but understandable.

also, i must agree with @Maarlfox, i’d like to see the pilot as well.

2 Likes

I don’t think so, but there’s some pictures in the improved ROA suit topic.

@Omega_Tahu Oh! Found it, lol. Thanks!

Teniri looks really cool! I really like it when small MOCs are intricately built. Could we see some shots from the back and profile? She’s awesome!

1 Like

Alright, since what you’ve requested is a public reason and explanation for things, here you go. Full transparency.

You have broken our rules on several occasions.

There it is, that’s the reason. This was explained to you in public on Youtube, when you yelled in the comments that I was a coward, and when I addressed it you edited/subtracted your comments and lied, claiming you had never said anything bad about me.

Once again, the reason you were suspended was because you were involved in an argument that should not have been happening, in this very topic. You did not alert staff, you did not attempt to halt. You were rude and disrespectful to others.

Going forward, how dare you compare me to someone like that. I don’t care who or what that is referring to, but if you think it’s a good idea to bring it up here, then good golly gosh are you ever wrong.

You have been in arguments. You have disrespected my staff and myself, and then begged to be forgiven. We have said this several times, including in our rules: This is not a free space. This Message Board is run by us and you are required to follow our rules at all times while using it. You are not the one in control here. We are. By not following our rules, you have disregarded them and you falsely believe yourself to be outside them.

And if you claim that you haven’t done those things, I have one final thing to address.

http://i.imgur.com/GX6Ic9E.png

1. Chronicler has never exhibited any of the traits you mentioned.
  2. Chronicler did not do anything without our say.
  3. I paid a lot more than $80 for my mask, seeing as I paid for all the materials as well as the work on it, not that this is relevant.
  4. Peppy and Iconic were suspended for the exact time and for the exact reason as you were.
  5. And again, we suspend and ban people based on how well they follow our rules, not on how they are as a person.

Since you are already banned elsewhere, and you seem to have touted 26-weeks as being suitable, I see no reason why 26000 weeks wouldn’t suffice. Actually, it’ll be much longer than that.

You got only what you asked for. You wanted me to explain things to you publicly and not hide behind a mask, so here you go.

You will be permenantly banned from our site. If you feel that this was the incorrect decision made, feel free to contact us via our YouTube channel. We read through the messages there.

I will make this clear one more time for you before you go. You were not silenced because we disagreed with you. You were banned because you broke the rules on our site which we expect everyone to follow at all times. You failed to follow the rules we expressly laid out, and as such, are no longer welcome here.

Thank you for reading.

26 Likes

I lost a bet today.

Seeing as I should talk about the moc for this to still be on-topic, I really like it. It’s creative and unique. I don’t totally enjoy how the pilot just dangles there, but that doesn’t detract from the suit itself. Its clean and smooth, and I especially love the design of the upper arms, the piston feel is simple but looks so good.

14 Likes

nice moc, i really love it~

1 Like

I like the last picture the most.