RaggedClaws' MOC topic

I think it may be the fact the shoulder joints are too far out…

@Helryx08 Please don’t, I don’t even know why you commented that in the first place.

2 Likes

I commented on it because it is something that I find very hard to incorporate into a MoC, and something that I look for in other MoCs to see how other people have achieved it.

Surely saying they’re a female is enough? If someone who wasn’t “feminine” said “I am a girl” would you say, “oh sorry you don’t look feminine, I can’t see you as that”

I just don’t understand why you have to make them OBVIOUSLY female.

Infact, they’re robots, so they shouldn’t even have any gender roles at all!

3 Likes

I meant no offence. It was just a critique that I look at simply because it is something I am unable to achieve in my MoCs.

2 Likes

Ah, one of the almighty TTV legends herself. Great job on this MOC!

2 Likes

This is the Ice Guider.

This Rahi lives on the island of Mata Nui and helps break ice and keeps the water flowing from one side of the island to the other. But It’s also really hostile and will try to kill anyone in it’s path. The Matoran respect and fear these great giants and do everything they can to avoid them.

When you first look at this creature, you assume that the zamor launcher is it’s eye, but that is not the case. It’s heads are either side of it and it uses this zamor launcher with a great ice sphere in it to hypnotise enemies into staring at it; then it shoots them dead in the face. It is difficult to study these creatures, given their anger towards matoran, but it is assumed that one of the heads is an evolutionary failure, because the eyes do not match. They also guess that the red eyed head is the reason why it is so hostile. If it weren’t for that, the creature would be peaceful.

The reason for this failure is unknown, all they can do is try not to bother the Rahi. It’s actually fairly simple for them not to bother them as Ko-Koro is a very quiet village. Only one of these creatures has ever been slain and that was in defence by Toa Kopaka. He isn’t proud of it.

I also made another MOC today and it’s called a Lava Scab

This is a species on Bara Magna.

They’re little pests that squirt boiling hot lava out between their horn. They like to wrestle with other Lava Scabs and frequently push each other into lava pools. The Agori will hunt and kill these creatures for armour plating and weaponry.

I think i’ll make some more Rahi as I really like finding an animal and then putting it into the bionicle universe (or HF)

18 Likes

These look great. :smiley:
I especially like the first one.

2 Likes

The Ice Guider looks very nice. Oh, and the Fire Scab is super cute. :smiley:

1 Like

Really silly MOC’s coming up now

Good guy’s!

I made toa versions of the Good guy’s! I wanted to keep that simple, limited parts feel to the MOC’s so I didn’t give them any detail or armour. I have made Bad guy’s, but it was too dark to take photos - I use natural light, I don’t like using the lamps in my house.

They make quite a nice duo.

23 Likes

Brilliant! This is incredibly original!

1 Like

It’s the Good Guys, and they’re better than ever! Really like these!

You should try making the Bad Guys next :smiley:

1 Like

He did.

You need to make a Good Guy White MOC and call it Political_Nuju

I dare you

1 Like

The Rhotuka Ripper.

Wow this one was really difficult. Basically this is another of me and my friend’s MOC exercise. The challenge this week was to use all of our Rhotuka rippers. So, I came up with this creation…

She was inspired by the 2014 Shredder from TMNT and also a bit of a Chinese warrior in the mix? I’m happy with the look, although the parts are very loose in some places - mainly due to the fact they’re really old and I should’ve used better ones.

Hope you like her!

(pls do not question the gender thx)

14 Likes

Bad guy’s!

Thanks for all the feedback on the Good guy’s (and maybe political, maybe) So here are the Bad guy’s in their … bigger form…

17 Likes

The bad guys look great! I like the Karda Nui one, especially. It looks like an actual Rahi!

1 Like

Looks dark and awesome. :smiley:

Ooooh man, thanks for the idea, i have a lot of those rhotuka stuff, it’s amazin’ :smiley:

Call the political one
great guy

3 Likes

With MCM expo having taken up my entire weekend, I’ve had no time to build any new MOC’s! Since that’s all over, I can now start working again. Furthermore, my masks that I ordered from bricklink arrived!

That kinda spurred me onto make a random toa

Rimba

This Toa of Jungle is part of an 8 Toa team.

They wield two Leaf Snappers and attach them to their back when they are free running.

I wish I had some mata green limbs :frowning:

Hope you like them!

12 Likes