Random MOC: paladin of sand

This is a random MOC i made while working on a future ‘main’ MOC, so yeah dont expect anything to great

Here is the back

Forgot the front

23 Likes

The shield is pretty neat, but I feel like the sword would look better if ir were just pointing straight up.

I fixed that and made it a spear, will be posting soon.
BTW its an axe :joy:

Very nice. I really like the shield design, and the custom torso is very well done.

@MaxinePrimal thx

1 Like

Pretty gappy, also the proportions seem rather long and lanky in comparison to the head, which seems rather small, but good work with the shoulderpads and the shield.

well i did cook this up rather quickly thats why i’s so gappy this MOC is just something to fill the time between me building a main MOC(by main i mean that i have a main storyline for my MOCs).
the proportions of the head seem fine to me, if it’s not for you what can i really do, make a custom head?

Making a custom head would be difficult, but interesting.

Ghidora i think the reason for you thinking its lanky is because the pictures dont do the MOC justice
Here

So? BTW its on flash

1 Like

When he’s static it doesn’t look as bad, but attempt to pose him and the unnatural proportions become more evident.

good point i’ll work on that, but i won’t work on this too much since its not a main MOC

Great use of tan! Though their could be some more gunmetal grey in there

what should i replace?

Probably some of the silver

I aint got those

1 Like

Well, mabye one day.

Yeah i hope, i do have black ones though

1 Like