Random Thoughts that come to your head

The first 2 or 3 games were also in WWII.

1 Like

There is.

its just on iPhones

Why can’t fries tango?

Yeah.
And it stinks. :stuck_out_tongue:

what if i were a shoe

What were the “Designers” smoking when they “Designed” the summer 2016 wave?

1 Like
1 Like

Why do cashews taste bitter sometimes?

if peanut butter is made from peanuts and coco powder is made from coco beans… does that mean that baby powder is made from babies? 0.o

4 Likes

If apple perfume doesn’t smell like apples but smells like apple taste what kind of smell is that?

3 Likes

Why do sweet potatos look and taste so much like carrots?

Why do we breath?

what if we can breath in space but no one knows because no one has been dumb enough to try it?

3 Likes

You can.
I tried it.
You just need to believe.
And be willing to loose A LOT of blood.
Give it a try!

3 Likes

oh ma gerd your right !

1 Like

You can be bored on the boards while sitting on a board and having a poster board behind you?

What if aliens have been watching us since the dawn of time and helping us evolve, and we actually met them and killed them all? Would we ever evolve again?

Why did we end up the way we did?

What if sharks could suddenly fly and shoot lasers? Would we have a new world power on our hands?

What would [insert household object here] taste like?

What if the Chinese really did have it right, and dragons existed instead of dinosaurs? Would we ever figure it out because we think we absolutely know that they were dinosaurs?

If I somehow traveled back in time, would seeing myself or someone I’m with change how that future really comes out? How much would what I see affect the present?

How badly would teleportation hurt, as it would be ripping every single molecule apart from each other? Would you still be the same person?

How would a @Pot8o chip taste? Probably gross, to be honest.

ow would a Doritos-Potato Chip combination taste?

Those are some of my questions! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

If we’re discussing the secret formula on the third Wednesday in January and it’s not raining outside after we’ve gargled with vanilla pudding, what do we do?

2 Likes

What if my parents were actually aliens and I had no clue?

1 Like

man like…
Man…

2 Likes

“uhh”

“pass?”

1 Like