Rate the avatar of the user above you

One half of a love that should never be…

4 Likes

Plank’s long lost brother, Slab.

3 Likes

Nice picture of your self-moc
But i wouldn’t want to meet him as a rahkshi.

1 Like

Insert maniacal, plotting laugh here

3 Likes

You’d better watch out!
You better not cry!
‘cause tellin’ ya why
Skull scorpio is comin’ to town!

3 Likes

If I was familiar with G1, I’d make a reference to whatever masks(s) this is,but all I can say is that you’ve got some nice art skills. 9/10
I think I have the masks? The one that one of the Mahri-toran wear and a one that a Turaga wears!

3 Likes

0/10 If you’re going to use Grievous as your profile picture don’t use the lame one. Use the true Grievous instead:

8 Likes

Spoopy skelly boy/10

2 Likes

I’ve always wondered why shy guys were called “shy guys”. Still don’t know, but cool pic.

1 Like

My name is Barry Allen, and I’m not the fastest man alive.

2 Likes

I tried, honestly. Couldn’t find a working gif.
@MaxinePrimal Dude, that is the literal worst version of Grievous. He’s cool but severely underpowered. Asoka beat him! A padawon! Movie version is best, he’s detailed, middle ground in terms of power and decently acted.

… How dare you…
The rest is true though, animated clone wars has a nice voice but in everything other than overallaction, movie version wins. I assume you mean the white version of Grievous from the 2003 CW, he WAS good. Nice action, nice design, everything but the voice. Comet think of it, did he say ANYTHING? Like, ever?

3 Likes

General Kenobi! / 10. Out of the three different versions of Grievous, you used the worst one.

This is the Grievous to use.

Or the Tartakovsky version.

@Kikoa Yeah but out of the three the movie version looks the worst. Personally I think the Tartakovsky version is the best. Having a nice design, and also doing the most as far as action and combat. (Though The Cone Wars version has the best voice)

2 Likes

I honestly can’t figure you’re avatar out. Is it Megatron and Kopaka? It’s weird.

2 Likes

Cap’n Crunch.

1 Like

POE-TAY-TOES/10

1 Like

Dark… Brooding… Not quite Batman…

2 Likes

More of a Cheetor/Tigatron face with an akaku lense piece.

@Jakanader A large pile of Mr.Potato Head’s unborn children / 10.

2 Likes

Not quite sure which line to be in…

1 Like

Pohatu’s natural element.

;]

1 Like

And Kopaka shrunk away, never to be heard from again.

2 Likes