Rate the avatar of the user above you

The original spooky skeleton! Ten out of ten skulls!
:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

Overly pissed off gorilla who’s probably angry he’s not in Chima rn.

7/10

1 Like

Moc with fire lord head/10

1 Like

Get a pic, ya scrub

2 Likes

Selektor/10

1 Like

A second rate planet eater and not at all spooky. I recommend more bones. Two skulls out of ten.
:skull::skull:

1 Like

A skeleton that truly tries to be spoopy/10

2 Likes

Take a thing and slap a skull on it. A little bit on the low effort side, but its perfectly fine for the season. If more people could follow this example, then we’d be golden.

Five out of ten skulls for the avatar itself.
:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

But a solid seven out of ten for the concept alone.
:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

2 Likes

Honestly the whole ‘Runa head on [insert game character here]’ thing is what I’ve been doing for my past 5 or so avatars.

Cool and glowy, while still perfect for Spooptober. solid 9 skulls out of 10.
:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

3 Likes

A super hero with a kind of a skull mask :skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:/ not spooky enough

1 Like

Kinda spooky. A little more on the buggy side, which I’ve never cared for, but it’s still pretty spooky. 6/10 skulls

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

Literally what the profile says/10

1 Like

A dancing Patrick?!? I think he is too crazy… :skull::skull::skull::skull: skulls out of ten. Even the “M” was better than this!

1 Like

Antronz mask and that’s it

:skull_and_crossbones:/:skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

What is that? 1 out of ten? Nice GIF 10/10. But not spooky

1 Like

Antroz/10

2 Likes

Patrick/:skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Not too spoopy, but nice gif.
:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:/10

1 Like

Dark cave/10

1 Like

Typically someone gets murdered when I play monopoly so it’s spooky from my experiences, but not overall. :skull::skull::skull::skull:/10

2 Likes