Rate the LEGO theme above you

Simple rules. You just give a score (from 1 to 10) to the LEGO theme above you, along with s short opinion about it. Then type in a random LEGO theme, and the next user does the same. Simple!

I am going to start: LEGO Racers

7 Likes

old, kinda wierd/10

Nexo Knights

2 Likes

It was ok. The sets were good, and the TV show was not awsome, but I found it pretty funny. I liked the concept of Knights with Technology. I wish it continued for a longer time.
It might be an unpopular opinion, but I’l give it a 8/10

Mars Mission

2 Likes

Very nostalgic for me, but it wasn’t the best. 7/10

Atlantis

1 Like

One of the first Themes I got into. Very nostalgic to me. 10/10.

Clickits

2 Likes

Had some wonky pieces, that’s about it. Felt uncharacteristic for LEGO to do though. 3/10

Exo-Force

2 Likes

One of the best 8/10.

Agents (early 2000s)

2 Likes

good hairstyles… and cars.8/10

Ninjago

3 Likes

Never went for it much myself, but it is one of LEGO’s strongest lines.

9/10

Edit: How did I even forget that? Lego Movie Sets

3 Likes

Not the best, but I enjoyed the movie itself and Benny’s Spaceship. 6/10

Chima

2 Likes

I’ve never cared about it. Like, never. 4/10

Technic

Guys you forgot to give a score to the theme you had, like in the first answers! Please edit your answers and give a score like the first people did.

Technic is cool, but all the good sets are way to expensive for me to afford. That Orange Porche and the new Buggaty Chairon! So cool sets! But as I said, the sets are way to expensive for me, but is a good theme, and deserves 10/10 in my opinion.

Dino Attack and Dino 2010

2 Likes

Never cared much about it. 6/10.

Alien Conquest

1 Like

Not as good as some of the prievous themes of that kind, but pretty good. 8/10

Ben 10 Alien Force

2 Likes

Boring, bland, and forgettable, 2/10
Galidor

2 Likes

Way to far away from normal LEGO. To me, it looks like some random mix’n mash action figures you find in Toy Stores. While if you don’ think about them as LEGO they might be OK, for LEGO Fans this is the most shamefull theme ever. 2/10

Dinosaurs (from 2001)

2 Likes

Way too blocky for me. The colours were alright. 5/10.

Hero Factory

Waste of potential, some later sets were okay and the books were fine. 6/10.

Space Police 3 (2009)

3 Likes

While the sets were good, I never really liked space police, I was more of a Power Miners guy. 7/10
Talking of Power Miners…

Power Miners

4 Likes

10/10. One of the best themes ever. I especially liked the Rock Monsters, both the small ones and the big ones. So funny to trow the small ones using the big ones!

Trowbots

2 Likes