Rate the LEGO theme above you

A bit young to have collected those but they come in a lot of colors. I’d say a solid 7/10

Batman (pre-DCEU)

1 Like

Pre-DCEU, it was pretty good. A lot better than nowadays, at least. Ummm…

I’d give it a 7/10.
Lego City

3/10 the older sets were good now it’s just repetitive.

Adventurers

1 Like

Elephants are great, an easy 8/10.

Vikings.

Norse Mythology/10

Glador

The best LEGO theme ever

:100:/10

Rock Raiders

Loved the rock monsters.

10/10

Brickheadz

1 Like

I like the brickheadz, but I don’t like the fact that is 10$ for bearly any good parts, and just prints that you don’t really need. An other thing I don’t like is that they just relise brickheadz from licenced themes. Why not brickheadz Bionicle? Brickheadz power miners? While I like the concept of those things, they are all licenced and overpriced in my opinion.

6/10

Benville

What will you submit for rating next?

I think that’s supposed to be Belville?

First line made specifically for girls, introduced some early mini-dolls, and a healthy dose of some nice pink bricks. Most sets were a little small, though, and quite chunky. 6.5/10

Mindstorms

Mindstroms is brilliant. I have no Idea why YouTubers and such just ignore it. I am the proud owner of the 2013 EV3 Set, and I can say, It’s the smartest thing LEGO has done ever done! (and I got it this year, for that matter)
The only thing I don’t like is that they barely relise any sets…
But I can easily give it a 10/10

Talking of Mindstroms…

Boost

Mindstorms for toddlers 6/10

Super heroes Constraction

Overwatch?

3 Likes

Terrible, terrible theme. 1/10

Pirates 2009

2 Likes

The ships were good as far as ships go, I just never really got into ships. Great figures though, and it was the last (?) theme to use classic canons and monkeys. 8/10.

What theme do you wan to be rated next?

Nope. You forgot Monkey Wretch from Ninjago. He’s the last classic Monkey.
Since you didn’t put another theme in,

Dino (Not Dino Attack/Dino 2010, but that other theme. Though it did coincidentally release in 2010.)

I had to google this a little to find it, to be honest it’s not that bad, some of these sets look really good. This is sorta jurassic parky without all the jurassic parkiness. 7/10, good set, no major complaints.

Lego Spybotics (2002)

1 Like

Cool concept, usefull parts, and I assume it was fun to play with them. I don’t know exactly how they worked, or how popular they were, since only 4 sets were ever relised. Similar to mindstroms, to my understanding.

7/10

Knight’s kingdom (2004-2006)

1 Like

Liked the action figures, not so much the sets. 7/10

Ideas