Rate the LEGO theme above you

Nope! Since you said…

Technic.

Cool theme, but the good sets are too expensive.

10/10.

It doesn’t matter. If you change the whole subject of a topic into the one of a closed topic, then this topic is going to get closed too.

No, that topic was not closed forever, it was just moved here, because the Mod considered that it feet in this topic.

Sorry then.

1 Like

Time Cruisers

Kinda weird. Those vehicles don’t look like Time Machines to me.

6/10

World Racers

a very interesting spinoff from the racers line that tried to add some story to a racing line. the branching out into different vehicles was a fantastic idea for a racing line but the sets couldn’t entirely back the concept up.

7/10 would love to see a modern retry of this concept.

Islanders.

A subtheme of the Pirates Line, it focused more on the Island Natives then the Pirates themselfs.

Considering the sets were from 1994, you can’t expect much from it, so

8/10

Znap

A fail shameless rip-off of K’Nex/10

Kingdoms

(Are you sure you would give a 10/10 score to Znap? You said yourself that was a Rip-off…)

It was pretty much LEGO Castle, but with a Different name. I loved it, shame I didn’t get any of the sets when they were available…

10/10

Racers

I believe The description was in place of a rating, and the ten means out of ten

Didn’t have much racers, but it was a fun theme. 9/10

2 Likes

since @EmperorDuckie did not give any theme I’ll also give a Review of racers

i got a couple of the post 2005 mid sized cars and a couple of the small ones. the pull back motor is a wonderfull gimmick for a racing theme which is probably why they’ve returned to it so often. (the drome racers, some cars sets and a lot of technic for some examples.) racers became a bit too defined by its gimmicks in its later years (like the later power racers and the air stompers) for my liking. 7/10 overall

modulex

1 Like

Weird attempt by LEGO to involve non brick modules. 1/10

Just two boring sets, nothing special /1

Town

City in it’s 90’s form. I wish they made the today’s city more like that instead of the same repetitive sets they have nodays.

9/10

Cars (2011)

decent Movie tie-in theme, but one i’ve personally never had any interest in. introduced some odd pieces and had some decent looking builds. very average over all in my opinion. 6/10

homemaker

Very old, it had one of the first concepts for minifigs, and a lot of Non LEGO parts. Nothing interesting about them.

6/10

Ultra Agents

Disappointing. One big set that was mildly interesting.

Agents.

1 Like

Cool vehicles, nice play sets, I really like it /9

Games