Rate the LEGO theme above you

What?

Infinity War subtheme.

8\10[quote=ā€œToa_Vladin, post:104, topic:46907ā€]
What?
[/quote] This is what Prince of Persia looked like:

Also, we are supposed to review full themes, not just subthemes, so keep that in mindā€¦

Not really a fan of them. The sets are Ok, but not very accurate. That Thanos Bigfig could have looked better 8/10

Space Police 3

I know.

There are no important themes left, so if you want to continue the topic we need subthemes too.

Okā€¦ we can do subthemes to
Ok, now give your rate of Space Police, if you want

Seems cool for its age, and has some cool alien molds.
9/10

Those WW2 sets that shall not be named.

Which ones? When did LEGO make WWII sets?

Thoseā€¦ ahemā€¦ controversial sets.

Ohhā€¦ That was only one set that was made by an artist, but it was never officially sold.

So, technicly that sets didnā€™t even officially exist.

So, something else, please.

I chose it. Rate it.

1 Like

neat part usage for the time but not a particularly well chosen subject matter for a set.
over all a horrendous theme and a blemish on legoā€™s name

since subthemes are allowed now iā€™m gonna go with
wolfpack (castle subtheme from 1992/1993)

2 Likes

Just a subtheme were the villians are Wolf Knights

8/10.

Xalax (subtheme of Racers)

generally pretty lazy. one of the most major producers of overspecialized pieces in the late 90s. but iā€™d imagine the gimmick is pretty fun.

4/10

fire (Town subtheme)

Actually it was released in 2001

Just City in itā€™s 90ā€™s form. LEGO should focus more on those types of sets rather then repeating the same Fire City sets every year.
9/10
SpongeBob Square Pants

The greatest theme, with 3 pineapple houses, 2 tikihead houses, 2 Krusty Krabs, & everything else is random until Mega Blox got it and slowing crushing down.

Spybotics

1 Like

The Idea was interesting, but it was poorly executed. This could have been something great, but unfortunately it didnā€™t sell well.

7/10

The Lone Ranger

Just a short theme, Lone Ranger was only to promote the new movie, which is a forgotten one by most people, I think it is somehow a reboot of Lego Wetern /4

If this theme comes hereā€¦
Western

An iconic classic LEGO theme that needs to be rebooted. (But not in the way Lone Ranger did it). Sad that this is probably the theme LEGO has the least interest in bringing back. 10/10

Harry Potter

Never got many sets, but pretty decent overall. 7/10

Lego Space Police 1

1 Like

Interesting idea for a 80ā€™s theme, but I personally donā€™t find the sets very apealing. I like it, but I prefer Space Police 3

8/10

Life on Mars

Yeah same, I just thought iā€™d throw in an unused theme.

life on mars- 6/10. i love mars mission though!

aqua raiders

1 Like