Rate the LEGO theme above you

A great continuation of Aqua Zone, a great theme that only lasted for one year, but later gave birth to Atlantis
10/10

Knight’s Kingdom

1 or 2?

I was referring to 2, but you can rate both of them if you want

Knights kingdom II was an intriguing experiment in trying to use bionicle’s multimedia approach on one of lego’s evergreen themes. though not as successful an attempt as ninjago i’d say that the effort is Worthy of praise.

strong 7/10 the buildable figures were in all honesty a bit poorly designed.

roboforce

I am pretty sure you meant Exo Force

An interesting LEGO idea to make a anime-style LEGO theme. I love those cool vehicles. It’s a theme that definitely deserves a reboot. Man, I should get my hands on some of those sets… The Story was also pretty interesting.
10/10

Alpha Team

no i meant the 1997 space theme roboforce

Haven’t you heard of Roboforce?

Oops… my mistake.

Robo Force seemed a short lived subtheme of Space. Those builds don’t look interesting to me, but I am pretty sure some people like them.

Also this may have been the great grandfather of Exo Force…

6/10

Alpha Team

Alpha Team’s sets were quite similar looking, so I’d only give about a 7/10

How about the short lived Spiderman Studios sets?

1 Like

Just a subtheme of Studios that resluted into a full Spider Man theme. The sets themselves arren’t anything spectacular, since we know what LEGO Studios was aming for. But, it deservs the credit for making the full Spider Man LEGO theme. 7/10

Batman (2006-2008)

batman was a neat theme for it’s time but perfectly average in quality from what I’ve seen. gave us a neat videogame though.
7/10

foam weapons (subtheme of gear)

1 Like

Cool little toys to play around with. I like the Hordika Vakama Foam Sword, and I’d gladly buy any of them if I found them at a good price. Just hope they didn’t break very easily like most foam weapons I had…
Your choice was pretty odd, though.

The LEGO Movie (2014-15)

I don’t recall buying any TLM sets, but they looked pretty decent. It’s fun how different themes were mashed up into a great story. Definitely getting TLM 2 sets!

8/10

Xalax

Some people hated those things, but I actually quite like them. They were the thing that started the Racers line, witch will later became one of my favourite themes. I liked their function where the pilot is thrown up when the car hits a wall. And they were cheap and accessible. I will definitely get some of those in the future. Fun fact, this theme introduced the slope pieces that are used sooo much today!

7/10

Elves

No offense, but I hated elves lol. The sets were so similar and the story was boring. At least we got some good pieces. 4/10 for me

Btw, I think xalax was neat too! I need to get round to buying some old racers sets too.

exo force!

1 Like

Yes you really should. Racers is an underrated great theme that doesn’t get as much attention as it really should.

I already gave my thoughts on it:[quote=“LegoDavid, post:128, topic:46907”]
An interesting LEGO idea to make a anime-style LEGO theme. I love those cool vehicles. It’s a theme that definitely deserves a reboot. Man, I should get my hands on some of those sets… The Story was also pretty interesting.
10/10
[/quote]

Robo Riders

With interesting colours, good designs, and the predecessor to Bionicle, I’d give it a 7/10.

indiana jones

1 Like

Probably the best licensed theme to be honest, and the only licenced theme I actually like. I’d rather buy those than Star Wars every day.
8/10
Trowbots (or Slizers)

Someone is really anti star wars…

7/10
The grandfather of Bionicle but not as good

Friends

People say it’s so bad, but it introduces so many bright colors…
8/10

Hero factory