Rate the LEGO theme above you

9/10
Better than people give it credit for

Aqua Raiders

1 Like

A nice follow-up to Aqua Zone, it had cool designs and an interesting story. I should really get some of those sets
9/10

Rock Raiders

7/10
Not as good as Power Miners (I know I may have come off as hating Power Miners but it’s actually one of my all time favourite themes)

Space Police

Never had any.
I only got SP 3.
The original SP sets look too old for me, so probs 3/10.

TLBM

I have a DC-bias, but disregarding my opinions on the 2017 film and the source material it drew from, I’d say The LEGO Batman Movie sets generally looked pretty good, particularly the villains’ vehicles. The best things about this theme, though, were its minifigure designs, but that’d only really matter to DC fans.
7/10

Lord of the Rings

One of the better licensed themes, it had accurate sets and nice minifigures. (And better than SW btw)

8/10

Dino 2010

A more kid-friendly version of Dino Attack,wasn’t as cool as Dino Attack was but still really good 8/10

Dinosaurs

LEGO’s First attempt to create Dinosaurs, they had nice builds and good molds for the time. I also like the fact that they came in canisters and you could use to top part of the canister as a Display for your Dinosaur. Might get some of those.

9/10
EDIT: Forgot the theme!
@MistikaFan do Angry Birds

What theme should I do thoughts on?

Lego Angry Birds

1 Like

2/10
One of the few bad licensed themes

Dino (the 2012 theme)

Adventures sequel/10

Castle’s Fantasy Era

Best Castle iteration in my Opinion. 9/10

Classic Space

Overrated but good
7/10

Duplo

Oh… Trust me, there plenty of bad licesed themes… (not my personal opinion here)

Nobody cares about it yet is vital for LEGO.
5/10

Cars (the 2011 theme)

Sure there are :neutral_face:

A good theme which introduced a lot of new and intresting pieces, 8/10 almost as good as…

Racers

I got a lot of racers when I was younger. In fact I still do. I believe racers was the first set that I got brand new. Also, unpopular opinion, but Xalax racers are great. 10/10

World City

1 Like

An Underrated Gem theme, the you almost never see people talk about. It lasted for longer than Bionicle, from 2001 until 2012. During it’s life span, it gave everything a car fan could possibly want: Hot Wheels-style cars, Outdoor RC’s, Race Tracks, Complex Technic Models… this theme had it all. I really think this theme deservs more attention than it gets.
I would like to say more about it, but I am supposed to review it in only a few words, sadly.
10/10.

World Racers

World City only ran from 2003 - 2004 though…

Oops… Didn’t see your post.

Taking World City, I like it more than Today’s City, to be honest. The cars were a bit juniorized, but it’s fine. I expecially like the trains and Helicopters from this theme.
8/10

I am with you on this one. I too think the Xalax were great.

World Racers