Rate the Song Above You

5/10 I enjoy this style of indie rock, but nothing from this song really stood out to me.

1/10 bc of genre. Nothing about screaming in music appeals to me. I can’t even finish listening to it I hate the screaming so much. Sorry lol

8/10 Though repetitive, this song was one of the songs I remember loving a lot when I was younger.

9/10 I feel like I’ve heard this song before, or at least one similar to it.

If you don’t give this guy infinite/10, you have no soul.

7.5/10 That was actually a fairly normal Kate Bush song lol, I had fun listening to it for sure, nice synth line.

1 Like

9/10, reminded me of the music they play at the end of TV shows nowadays.

10/10 What a good soundtrack you got it! I love it!

1 Like

6/10 The instrumentals were good, but the vocals were really generic and just “meh”.

Drifting intensifes

7/10 Pretty good. Not really my cup of tea tho

1 Like

7/10 really interesting. I don’t quite know how I feel about it

Can’t say I enjoyed it. I didn’t listen all the way through but it seemed pretty cheesy to me. 3/10

2 Likes

8/10. Nice vocals and interesting buildup.

2 Likes

It says the video is not available, so I give it ?/10

5/10 Tony Hawk’s Korean Pro Skater. Not one of the great ones though imo.

8/10 really interesting. somewhat surreal, which I’m always a fan of.

4/10 Don’t really like EDM, the song picks up slowly, and the sound effect used sounds really annoying

That said let me just post a song with the exact same qualities that I think more highly of

1 Like

5/10 fairly monotonous. And it doesn’t really go anywhere

1 Like

6/10 I could probably use your description of the song before that. Seemed like a fairly standard rave style song.

2 Likes

9/10 Ooooh! Nice voice! I like the song and I can’t really find any actual con to it, maybe excluding the fact that I would not listen it multiple times.