Rate the Song Above You

7/10
Nice little song.

1 Like

7/10 Jazzy

1 Like

6,5/10
Not my favorite genre, but for what it is, it is actually pretty good. Mostly the melodic parts and the vocals, I’m usually not too big on these kinds of breakdowns, though. Might check out more from this artist though, this was a pretty good introduction! So thank you!

Anyways

4/10 Not really a fan tbh

1 Like

An incredible song, one of the finest ever written. 10/10 would highly recommend.

8/10 Really enjoyable. I had fun listening to it

1 Like

5/10 Not a fan if it. It was kinda boring to be honest.

2 Likes

Its ok, I have gotten a little bored of it because it is over played in my opinion, 6/10

and here you go

I rather liked it actually. I think about 8/10.

I’ve had this in my head for the whole day for seemingly no reason.

2 Likes

A real classic/10

1 Like

I liked the instrumentation, but I am a big fan of this band, good/unique chord progression. Big volume and very complete sound. Slightly repetitive chorus, cool bassline. 9/10

Not bad, not bad at all. Well made, good chorus, good voice control, and I’m a sucker for good brass. 8/10

This was the villain soundtrack of my childhood.

7/10 It’s a cool theme. Might like it more if I had played this game.
(Language warning. Second video is a clean version)

1 Like

Actually, it’s from a series of Direct to DVD movies. Hot Wheels Acceleracers. They’re all on youtube. They’re fantastic, and that’s with taking the nostalgia goggles off.

7/10 Not bad. I like me some country/irish.

1 Like

I clicked on that link, but when the page loaded, it said that “This video is not available”. Can you please send a different link?

I know the problem, the song isn’t legally available in your country, (You’re in Romania correct?)

So, different song.

The lyrics aren’t very memorable, but still, the song is fun to listen to.
7/10

1 Like

Very nice. Good orchestration, excellent choir, I’d probably like it more if I’d seen the movie. 8/10

Johnny cash anyone?

2 Likes

6/10 I liked the foreboding atmosphere, but the whole time I felt like it was going to build up to something, but it stayed basically the same throughout

1 Like

I don’t even need to listen to it
9/10 Love me some Porter

(Don’t worry, you don’t have to listen to the full 15 minutes)

1 Like