Rate the Song Above You

8/10
Jazzy electro feel.

9/10
Love the Bioshock soundtrack

1 Like

For comical purposes it’s pretty entertaining, but not amazingly so. I’d rather listen to Stayin in Black if I’m looking for a mashup like that. 6/10

1 Like

8/10 I like this cover of the song. It feels like a natural alternate take on it.

I liked the melody, fast paced beat, neat instrumentation, I got a little bit lost in the synth solos, I lost sight of the melody, a little repetitive and loud for my personal taste, the singer used a good portion of his range, his voice fit the style well. 7.5/10

2 Likes

9/10 Frank Sinatra is amazing.

4/10 simple and not bad, but doesn’t stand out in any way.

1 Like

7/10, Funky cool beat

1 Like

8.5/10 Is there a better soundtrack for delivering pizzas to the boondocks of northern Wisconsin at 1 in the morning? Probably, but I haven’t found one.

4 Likes

7/10 Not amazing but it’s definitely not bad

7/10 It’s good, but it’s only 30 seconds. Kinda wish there was more to go off of here

Good, but fairly generic and not really that memorable for me. 6/10.

8/10 said “Video not available”. So I looked up the song and it sounded good assuming it was the same video you posted. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

4/10 I LOVE Shelter! It’s such a fantastic song with emotional and deep lyrics. Unfortunately, I don’t think it really worked with only the piano and in a totally different genre style to the original. They clashed really hard.

8/10 Pretty good. Wasn’t sure how I felt originally about the first minute or so (as it felt slightly off) but after listening to it again, it sounds perfectly fine

I give it a 8/10 beacuse I’ve heard it so many times when I was a kid.

I will share something that is in Spanish (cause I’m Spanish) and that is good music, not like trap or reggeton (no offense please, sin intentar ofender a nadie)

1 Like

7/10
I like some Spanish songs, and while this one isn’t really my thing it’s enjoyable and well done.

1 Like

3/10 I’m not familiar with Naruto to know how it sounds outside of this context, but this mashup/remix just clashes everywhere and it doesn’t sound good

2 Likes

7.5/10 Wasn’t sure what to expect, turned out to be a fun song. I could see myself rating it higher after a while.

Also for context on the last song I posted, it’s intended to be a bad trashy mashup more for joke/meme’s sake. So 3/10 is fair :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Bada bing bada- NOPE NICE TRY @N01InParticular

8.5/10 pretty good as far as soundtracks go.

lyrics

1 Like