Rate the Song Above You

I legitimately can’t decide whether to rate this -16/10 or 23/5. Take both.

7/10 A nice song :T

7/10; I liked the anthemic sound, but it reminded me a little too much of Imagine Dragons. Maybe I’ll appreciate it more once I get around to playing the game.

9/10
I’ve heard this song on 97.3 KBCO several times and its good.

Cymatics By Nigel Stanford

1 Like

@LelouchViBritannia am I breaking all rules by mentioning your song? TOO BAD THAT SONG IS 185/10 BEST SONG

@codenamelego39
10/10 Great visuals, great song.

1 Like

Uh

enough joking around

1 Like

6/10; I kinda like it, but MIDI music isn’t generally my thing. :-/

3 Likes

8/10, not my favorite Rolling Stones song, but you can never go wrong with them!

9/10 Not bad.

The youngblood chronicles:
(WARNING: this is 43 min long)

If you don’t have the time, here is Save Rock And Roll:

3 Likes

4/10 too much boy band.

3 Likes

5/10 feels a bit too generic of an upbeat song, lyrics didn’t stand out over the music and it reminded me of a Pokémon song.

1 Like

6/10
Sounds too generic, like royalty free stuff.

1 Like

7/10 Would put it higher if the one singing the song wasnt a bit annoying.

6.5/10; I liked it alright, though it seemed a bit generic, but the story it told was interesting and I’d probably appreciate it more if I knew anything about LoL.

Ignore the weird part that starts at about 3:40.

2 Likes

6/10 I’m not really a major fan of songs such as this, but I can appreciate the melody and the way the lyrics flow.

The best part is around 2:09.

7/10; It sounds epic, and I like epic.

Anybody up for something a bit on the long side of things?

2 Likes

8/10
Yes.

(I was gonna pyt something relevant here, but I cant figure out how to embed youtube on this site for the life of me :frowning: )

Just paste the link.

1 Like

Since it’s been 2 days, I’m gonna step in here. No offense, @NerdboxNox, but I want to keep things moving. :stuck_out_tongue:

7/10; I really like the kind-of-psychedelic style, but the singer seemed a bit too nasal to me.

3 Likes