Rate the Song Above You

5/10 what is wrong with this world to put a vocal genre to something that does not have the proper instrumental
but I am a sucker for Live and Learn

7/10 Pretty good. Would listen to again if I had to

1 Like

9/10 I like that song, that’s a niiiice song

2 Likes

8/10
That part at 2:05 reminds me of Elton John.

7/10, I like the beat and such, but not a huge fan of high pitched Japanese lyrics.

6/10 it is pretty alright
not good but alright

1 Like

6.5/10 It’s decent, just not really my thing.

6.5/10 Song was alright, but what was with that music video?

2 Likes

7/10

Was a good song, but I prefer Shiroyama and Rorke’s Drift from that album.

In a similar style:

10/10 I love it.

7-8/10

Instrumentality (if that’s a word) is really great, but I’m rarely the kind of guys who likes hard vocals (the song I posted and a few others being the exception). Actually, his voice when he was not screaming was really good, but a bit too hardcore.

BWAHAHA!!! We shall polute this topic with our filthy European Metal!!!

2 Likes

9/10; it does an excellent job of blending orchestral and rock instruments together. And it was written for a video game–how cool is that? :stuck_out_tongue:

What? It was written for a video game? Which one? And how do I not know that? That’s literally my favorite Blind Guardian song!

*wallows in ignorance *
*finishes wallowing in ignorance *

8-9/10. I always like classicy stuff, and this is great. But, it lacks variety. Still, I’m biased because that’s my favorite book, and I don’t need to explain every reason why I rated it so :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Now, normally I would post a language warning with this song, but I actually managed to find a clean version of it.

1 Like

9.5/10 I really Enjoy this song
It hits the right spot in my brain
except for that part at the ending

I like it, and ironically, I literally just listened to that entire album at the suggestion of @John_Smith less than 5 hours ago.

Also, your song was 7/10, since I forgot to mention that.

2 Likes

Pretty solid song, old school metal. 8/10

9-10/10

She has a great voice, and they remind me of Coheed and Cambria musically.

8/10 Not the best song from Kamelot opinion, but still really great.

7/10, liked the part before the rock and roll.

5 Likes

1000/10 Breh, it’s Hurt.

1 Like