Rate the Song Above You

[/quote]

How DARE you say that about The Beatles

1 Like

This guy is just going to hate everything I post. :disappointed:

7 Likes

3/10 I can see why some people like it, but I found it overly repetitive and boring. I thought it could end several times but it didn’t

Now, one of my favorite songs.

5 Likes

10/10 Dude, it’s Queen. Any other score is pure heresy.

3 Likes

9/10 Not the best Green Day song, but still really good.

3 Likes

9/10 I love this song.

1 Like

9/10 Sound pretty good.

(Starts at 0:53)

9/10: I really love the triumphant sound and the choir, sounds like something in an RPG’s soundtrack.

1 Like

Dangit, hewks!

beat me to le punch

anyways, 8/10

(this is the cantonese version, BTW)

1 Like

The last 30 seconds is probably the best part of the song, and the guitar solo is pretty good. I give it a 7.5/10.

1 Like

not bad. 8/10.

simple lil’ jam

i’m wayyyyyyyy too excited for my Rod Drill figure

1 Like

7/10 Kind of “meh” for me, but it’s not bad.

1 Like

4/10

Why does it seem like 85% of all music on this thread is video game and anime soundtracks?

Because music is music, and we can pick what we want.

5 Likes

sounds nice, the lyrics are probably the weakest part, but they’re still decent. 8/10

That holds no merit to my question.

2/10 The singer was super annoying.

I recommend watching the music video to get the full effect of the song ^

1 Like

4/10 Everything but the vocals is good. It also takes way to long for the song to get interesting.

Uhh, yeah it does, actually. It may not be the answer you want to hear but it’s your answer. Different people have different tastes, simple as that. If you don’t like it, get over it. Nobody’s going to conform to your standards just because you don’t like what they like. Besides, what’s wrong with music from a game or from some anime? It’s still music and can be as good as any other peice. Pop culture isn’t the only place you can get music from, and neither are more obscure places. Music is music, where it comes from or where it’s used should not matter, rather, how good the music is, should matter.

8 Likes

I dedicate this quote to 2016

12 Likes

My question was:

Not:

Why do people post video game and anime soundtracks?