Rate the Song Above You

What’s this? A Gorillaz song that’s actually somewhat decent? Anyway, 6.5/10

2 Likes

7/10 This sounds like Green Day’s earlier work. Nice

6/10 Not bad, but I feel like it sounds too similar to other songs. Interesting video to say the least.

1 Like

8/10 Honestly the best song from FW, I didn’t really like the rest.

8/10 one of my favorite Nirvana songs.

3 Likes

10/10; it’s sublime.

1 Like

8/10 This song is weirdly familiar… I probably heard it a long time ago. Anyway, it was catchy, overall a nice tune, but not something that will stick with me for a long time. Nice visuals in the video.

Quick, before the copyright takedown!

3 Likes

8/10 It’s good, best parts being 2:07+

1 Like

8.5/10 Definitely my favorite Metallica album, but not my favorite song from the album. Still, pretty good, some of their better work.

Agreed!

1 Like

Lol, I remember one night when I first started listening to Master of Puppets, I listened to it 40 times in a row. I was barely getting into metal and the song just absolutely floored me. Now it’s probably one of the tracks I listen to least on the album.

As for the Camel song, I haven’t heard this one in a long time, or this version of it. I always confuse Rhayader with Rhayader Goes to Town as well. I’d say probably 9/10, maybe a little less. That intro is very pretty.

And now a bit of a change up…

1 Like

7/10 strange, but oddly entertaining.

8/10, good but a bit odd

6/10 Can’t say I liked it all that much, but I don’t think it’s bad either, it’s strangely funny though, so I’ll give it that.

10/10 One word… Logan

7/10

2 Likes

7/10

1 Like

8/10 this is a great song
the voice of the vocalist reminds me of Chad Kroger (the Nickelback vocalist) more that I listen to it

1 Like

9/10, sounds funky, upbeat, and made me smile

7/10
Has a catchy tune, the kind of thing I might enjoy every once in a while.

1 Like

Well I just found a new song to listen too when I can’t fall asleep but just want to rest. Good stuff

Weird lack of symbols is due to my phone screen being irresponsive in certain places. Thank goodness for predictive typing bar and double space for period.

1 Like