Rate the Song Above You

7/10, the opening reminded me of OG doom, but the doom part kinda fell apart when they started singing
speaking of doom…

1 Like

8/10, great ost, but the mix for the officially released soundtrack is better.

I tried to find some metal I liked to put here but I couldn’t think of anything that wasn’t inappropriate, so here’s this:

Sincerly 0/10
From a meme point of view 10/10

No wait I think I have posted this one before

1 Like

8/10 Wasn’t sure about it at first but I started to like it more as it went on.

7/10 needs more cello (also i’m kinda sad that no one got my binary joke from my other post earlier)

8/10 Not my favorite song from that movie, but still pretty good

1 Like

6.5/10 Not bad, but nothing too special either imo. Some nice country rock.

5/10, sounds horrendous but the deeper meaning adds to the overall listening experience

1 Like

7/10 I like it, but it’s not something I’ll listen to over and over

8.5/10 I actually enjoyed that a lot. Nice classic style.

8.5/10, consider me a fan now because that was pretty sweet. Never heard of EG but I’ll check out more of their stuff now.

6/10 way too crazy for me

Dang Jose back at it again with a spanish song

Solid 6.75/10. Not really my kind of genre, but my dad probably has already listened to this because he listens to a bunch of Spanish music. Don’t know why.

This is my favorite fanmade 0³ theme by far.

2/10 sounds like it could of come from a real Kirby game, but it sounds like something from an underwater level so that docks about 8 points

(also what are the rules about songs being posted here? because so far i’ve just been going by “as long as it’s not tagged as explicit on spotify” but some songs with small amounts of vulgarity aren’t tagged as explicit, so could i still post those?)

7.5/10, solid alt rock song.

2 Likes

10/10 I’ve never been a Muse fan, but wow. This is amazing.

“Uploader has not made vontent availible in your country.”
I’m in America, the US, pretty sure most other people are also from the US on the boards and waiting to find someone who can view it would really stall the topic. :confused:

Anyway, since it’s topical and my personal favorite or close to it from them;

7/10 Overall, the song is pretty good. My only problem is that it takes a while for the vocals to come in and when they do start, the guitar and drums slightly overpower them for a bit, making it hard to hear what is being said

7.5/10, heard this song a bunch, still quite like it though. It’s in the same vain as artists like Hozier which imo isn’t a bad thing.

But whenever I hear this song I can only think about Daft Punk.

1 Like

6/10 Not a massive fan of Daft punk, but this was okay.