Raze II Moc

woah

This looks stunning, I’m at a loss for words to articulate how pleasing this is to the eye, the shaping is some of the best I’ve ever seen, and the color scheme manages to pop despite it being predominantly greyscale.
Exceptional work.

3 Likes

Pretty much my thoughts on this.
This is seriously really well done.

1 Like

I really like the whole body build, but Im not just a big fan of the head which reminds me of a dog nuzzle.

3 Likes

holy crap this looks incredible

2 Likes

Great stuff as per usual!

2 Likes

Holy hannah this is awesome. The feet and the torso are calling out to my soul!

1 Like

And this is the kinda of MOC that can make a Stormer XL chest look good.

1 Like

Any MOC that can successfully combine white and black is worthy of praise, however the MOC’s build is incredible too.

1 Like

This…is…AWESOME!!! This kind of build can only be achieved by some of the most skilled builders ever!

1 Like

He looks amazing! Every aspect works so well. Was anyone else thinking it would be based on this?

1 Like

Pretty darn awesome moc. Love the design of the abdominal area.

1 Like

The whole thing looks great
That head has to be my favorite part

1 Like

May I ask which gundum model kit this is based off of?

I really like the juicy lower thighs.

1 Like

This moc is fairly smooth, the head gives a “vent mask” appearance and the belt work swell.

I would suggest adding abit of orange under the chest for consistency, but still utterly fire. :fire_engine: :sweat_drops: :fire:

1 Like

Ooooh I like… I like it… I like it a lot.

Your MOCs always have a very unique aestethic to them. Really smooth and nice proportions.

1 Like

This is obviously one of those mocs that just do look awesome, but since many awesome things about this build were said, i’d like tp point out some things i’d recommend changing. (Some are total nitpicks, i apologize). I’m not too keen on the shaping of the torso tbh, the line seems to be a bit too straight, i dont know how hard it would be to fix that though, and it looks pretty much fine. My “biggest” issue out of all these would be the waist, it looks quite gappy. Lastly, i’d just give the eyes a dofferent color, it might be personal prefference but i think that eyes should have their own color that isn’t seen anywhere on the moc. Again, bunch of nitpicks but i think they are worth sharing.

1 Like

Love the rib-type design on the torso; very smooth!

1 Like

Gundam exia

@MorbidFlambeSteak I was going to add some trans orange in the belly, i tried other eye colours and they didn’t work for me. I seriously don’t mind criticism, it helps me to improve.

Dude! this looks awesome. I especially love the head, I feel like it makes the Moc. The size is impressive too.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

This is amazing! I love the head.

1 Like