Reboot Exo-Force: Yay or Nay?

Dude, mixel-joints in Exo Force

3 Likes

Yay, but only if it comes back as a Duplo theme

15 Likes

yay, it looks pretty cool

Clicking hinges were fineā€¦ They had extra stability.

1 Like

Exo Force was a big part of my childhood, so I definitely want it back. Maybe Iā€™ll revamp some old sets, eventually.

Iā€™ll be up for it. It always interested me and itā€™ll be great to have a set from Exo-Force.

Personally Iā€™d rather not make it into an anime-artstyle sort of deal, rather just normal lego faces.

LEGO has upped their game when it comes to mechs. It could work.

YES. That concept has so much promise.

Iā€™d be happy if they make an entirely Mech line, with proper poseability and all. If it canā€™t pose properly, then itā€™s dead to me.

2 Likes

Yay.

but if theyā€™re gonna bring it back, make it mature like the last generation. LEGOā€™s been lacking a mature story theme for a while nowā€¦

2 Likes

Amen to that. Ninjago and Ultra Agents were the closest weā€™ve gotten to a mature theme lately.

5 Likes

Just gonna second this. The enemy robots, I loved their design. Seeing an upgraded version of that would be great.

3 Likes

From a financial standpoint, a theme about mech suits would sell pretty well with kids today, so I say yay

2 Likes

Iā€™d say yay, knowing how popular mechaā€™s are becoming again worldwide.

But by yay, I mean give the story a proper conclusion and not the ā€œYOU DECIDE HOW IT ENDSā€ sort of nonesense we got instead.

1 Like