Reclaiming Iden Nui Sign Up

Just needed more details on that, thanks.
Alright you’re good.

Accepted.

Also be aware that you might be able to use your mask power if you get a power stone.
(Power stones unlock either offensive elemental abilities or mask powers, but it’s weaker than a toa of that mask or element. Similar to a turaga’s abilities)

Makes mental note to stay away from these

Eric doesn’t want to accidentally mess up his unnaturally gifted powers. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I wanted to let you know, because of your interesting mask.

Avsas aren’t super interesting imo, not super useful for much

1 Like

Name: Polik
Element: Stone
Appearance: Brown Pakari, Brown with silver accents
Gear: Metal club, small satchel.
Bio: Polik has lived in Iden nui all his life.
Personality: Nervous, skittish

Name: Fycas
Element: Air
Appearance: Light green Kakama, Light green with dark grey accents
Gear: Katana, Shield
Bio: Fycas hasn’t revealed much about his life.
Personality: Funny, friendly, open-minded.

Accepted.

1 Like

Yep, I’m joining this.

Name: Hurikan
Appearance:

(this but with a Noble Miru)
Gear: Dagger
Bio: Hurikan used to often explore Iden Nui, but no longer does because of Makuta.
Personality: Hurikan may look like someone who would kill you, but in reality he wouldn’t.

2 Likes

Obligatory reminder that a kanohi’s shape doesn’t affect its power.

I know, but that’s the mask I intend to give him eventually.

1 Like

Accepted

Are you talking about the RSG’s version or this one?

(Out of curiosity)

Name: Vladin
Element: Fire
Appearance; Basic hight with red and dark red armor.
Gear: William Furno mask. Sword, blaster.
Bio: He is a regular traveler that spends his time doing things.
Personality: Smart, hard-working, arrogant some times. Likes to help his friends.

Enough for now. Time to read your topics about Iden Nui!

Name: Biodude15
Element: ice and fire
Appearance: noble shelek, silver armor, red/light blue color scheme
Gear (Weapons, Armor, Misc): noble shelek, energized protodermis armor, two pistols,
Bio: after an accident that created him he made a new life for himself as a rahi hunter
Personality: fairly calm and intelligent, however he does not have a large amount of common sense

That seems very dangerous

Do you mean protosteel?

Name: Lync
Appearance: Small and slight for a Matoran with green and black armor. Wears a green Kanohi Faxon.
Gear (Weapons, Armor, Misc): Bow, knife, whip.
Bio: Formerly a recluse from society, she’s been forced back out of the wilds due to recent events.
Personality: Sassy, cynical, and occasionally friendly.

1 Like

No. There was an incedent with it, and i got armor from this incedent, among other things.

I mean, energized protodermis is a liquid… I don’t think it’d make a good armor.

I think you mean protosteel, or protosteel changed by EP.

Name: Tekan

Element: Earth (or at least that’s what he, and all others believed him to be. Who knows if that was right.~)

Appearance: Noticeably thin and lanky for a matoran of, along with that he’s noticeably above average, height wise, compared to many Matoran.

Gear (Weapons, Armor, Misc): standard mining pickaxe, handful of lightstones, black protosteel sword

Bio: Tekan was just your average Earth Okotan, a miner plain and simple, if one with a bit of an odd obsession with artifacts and fighting style/skills (possibly also gems).
But that all changed once the Makuta came and their island was devastated.

His village was one of the many that were attacked, ending up as the only survivor through sheer luck and his own training.
A highly traumatized survivor at that.

After that he took to hiding, avoiding villages through fear of the Makuta attacking such noticeable targets, and learning how to live in the wilderness.

Since then he managed to actually become quite good at survival, from having odd… ‘bases’ scattered and hidden around the islands differing regions, to discovering how to best take advantage of weaknesses within the more common ‘rahi’, discovering a few in the less, and learning how to avoid encountering, and hunting such.

A few years back he discovered Velike washed up on the shore of the island while hunting. After taking him back to the nearest base and awakening him, he
listened to Velike’s story, quickly noticing some similarities between the two, actually seeing the benefits to working with him and inviting him to stay, which he accepted.

Velike currently is the one sent into villages for supplies Tekan can usually only rarely scavenge from dead villagers, destroyed villages, and torn apart caravans/related, Tekan’s still existing, if lessened PTSD making it difficult for him to enter such.

Velike has also, somehow, managed to get Tekan at least partially invested in an insane plan to try and kill the Makuta… currently Tekan is less invested in attempting it, than he is ensuring Velike doesn’t kill himself and at least has some preparation.

Personality: Tekan is a bit of a shy fellow, while he warms up quickly and becomes quite an open and friendly fellow given some conversation, he is rarely the one to first start it.

His previous traumatization/PTSD has been greatly reduced/stabilized, but still can be called out given the proper stimulus. If such happens it will result in one of either two reactions.

One being Tekan locking up, freezing in a near primal, unthinking fear, which usually either results in him being stuck until someone can calm him down/snap him from it, fainting, or tearing off in a wild flee until something snaps him out of it or he manages to calming himself.

The second being Tekan exploding in a burst of rage, viciously attacking who/whatever set him off, and any others that get in his way until he’s knocked out/calmed down/etc.
While like this, despite his mainly unthinking actions, he becomes quite dangerous due to a mixture of his strength, the adrenaline preventing much of his pain, and the innate skills/muscle memory his body carries from his extensive battle training. Especially in the sword based style.

**Name:*g Velike

**Element:*g ‘Time’ (Actually fire but he tends to claim otherwise)

Appearance: Wears a Kanohi Huna (great build). Dark red mask and feet, grey hands, orange armour and limbs, grey back armour and torso beneath armour.
Has 1 heatstone fragment built into each of his limbs, upper leg/knee armour, side of upper erm armour.
Chest armour is slightly painted/triangular shaped and can be angled to either side. Has a function that allow some for it to swing like a metronome until stopped.

(Link for his actual topic too)

Gear (Weapons, Armor, Misc): Spear, collapsible tent, heatstone (broken into four chunks embedded into his armour, can light up and provide a low light at will)

Bio: Velike is, and always has been, an interesting matoran since he first appeared.
Much about him, from his strange armour modifications to his strange beliefs and past (his outrageous claims have so far been waved of as the ravings of a damaged mind) are unknown.
He just appeared one day, walking into one of the villages, wielding his spear, searching for tradable supplies as he ranted about attacks by ‘shadowed enemies of time’, plans of fighting such, and some form of ally.

From what has been gathered by the villages he’s entered, and the Matoran he’s encountered, his village was attacked by some kind of Makuta or at least a large rahi, and during the attack something happened to him which damaged his mind, confusing facts and causing for him to confuse his past with fantasy.
His claims that the being was after their ‘vessel of time’s will’ were disregarded and his strange belief in time as a deity and odd knowledge of related information, figured to most likely mean they had had a mask-smith of a high skill or one that had been attempting to create a Vahi, a mask of myths, and him confusingly time with Mata-nui to strengthen his repression’s and just a love of Myths and stories.

It’s quite believable he comes from another island, and somehow managed to wash up upon this one, despite his rather insane sounding claims, due to the obvious lack of nativity his form carries, from armour, to build and mind, there is no possibility he was ever from their island.

He quickly showed his skill in guardsman-ship and subsequent hunting skills when in need of items he could not trade for at the current time, due to the combination of his spear skills and slightly above average survival knowledge (I.e. making fires, hiding food, making come splints, just a few that most don’t have. This may be discussed for what exactly they’d be.)

While he is known through a few of the villages he never stays in them, in fact being known for his odd, and quite dangerous habit of living out in the more wild areas, from jungle to otherwise, yet, when asked why he risks such he claims he has no reason to fear for so long as he and his unknown ally are together he shall never have reason to fear for his fall.

Personality: While he is not the most intelligent and does have his… undesirable traits, such as continuously attempting to get others to join his ‘Cult’ of Time, and strange beliefs and habits, such as his odd daily prayers which consist of activating his armour modifications and praying to time while standing still for around half an hour (all of which he will argue is necessary, and will be willing to attack others over if they attempt to interrupt it or argue with him over), obsession with claiming time as a deity and tales of his ‘island’ owning and worshiping what has been gathered to be either a damaged Vahi’s or disk of time, both items of myth which, just fanatsy and delusions of his dmaged mind of course. Why just the thought of his unheard of ‘island’ somehow having such a item is laughable.

But, despite all this, he is one of the better guards/hunters one will meet and is quite willing to do any work of him despite possible danger, even going so far as to sacrifice himself for others.

@Toa_Vladin
Does your mask have any specific powers if it was given a power stone?
(Power stone activates elemental or mask powers not both one or the other)

@Biodude15
Does the energized protodermis have any special properties I need to know?
(powers etc…)

@jayzor17
Accepted

@KAI_BORG
accepted
(If I see any arguments…I’ll bring a god-like Smyphony…if it’s a power struggle…good luck)

(@Omega_Tahu same to you, but I’ll be lenient with you guys, so don’t make use my GM powers.)

(I’m sure that won’t happen. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

Besides being a liquid that either destroys or mutates anything it comes into contact with, I don’t think so…

Oh wait, I forgot about the fact that it’s also a living being.

I was referring to @Biodude15.

(I do know the G1 energized protodermis, I memorized most of the facts when I was fighting Swordsman…good days…:sweat_smile:)