Reclaiming Iden Nui

“What does this stone key do?”

“It activates something… that’s about all I know…”

Wjatiri continues onward. Looking at the matoran around him.

The Forge is cramped there are tents within the alleyways. Bo-calix finishes his conversation with some matorans.

Vladin was standing on a rock at the entrance of the building, not paying to much attention at the others.

Whatiri sees Bio-calix, and approaches him cautiously.

Bo-calix sighs briefly and waves to Whatiri

He waves back and walks up to him.

“Uh, hi. My name is Whatiri. I’m looking for a place to stay.”

Bo-calix sighs,
“I’m sure you can see how little room we have… but I have a spare bed if you need it. I doubt there’s much room any where else.”

1 Like

“Thanks. Just point me in the right direction and I’ll go. Sorry if I’m being a bother.”

“Down North Street and the fifth building on the right, that’s my home.”

OOC: What’ve I missed?

“Alright. Thanks.”

He walks a ways, but stops before he goes very far.

“No…”
He says. Whatiri turns around to face Bio-calix.

“I… I want to help.”

OOC: Ta-aki died the Visorak at the vault are defeated. And there’s a new person in the RP at the Forge.
IC: @MaxinePrimal
Bo-calix looks at Whatiri,
“What help do you need?”

“No. I don’t need help. I want to help. Makuta has taken our home from us, and I want to fight back. I’ve heard about a resistance centered here, and I… I want to join.”

“Well you heard right… we’ve already started the process of reclaiming the stone region. Our Toa are out in the region of ice, trying to locate the Makita. I am going to send a second platoon soon. Their purpose would be to find the Last Light.”

“The last light?”
Whatiri asks, tilting his head slightly in mild confusion

“Yes… It’s a power stone unlike the others. There’s only seven of them. We believe them to be the shards of Luceat, the mask of Light.”

“I see. May I go on this expedition?”

OOC: Just a heads up, I gotta go soon.

Bo-calix says, " Yes, I am currently looking for volunteers."
OOC: alright.