Reclaiming Iden Nui

I walk into the village, hands ready at my pistols

OOC
Yes

1 Like

Remus searches the village for anything of interest.

OOC: I want to read the 40 replies first to know what happened. @Jcton Wait, everybody is a Toa?

1 Like

I search for any survivors and valuables

OOC: No

IC: Eric continues to move through the village, Lightstone rifle fully charged and giving off a small glow.

1 Like

OOC: @Toa_Vladin no they are matoran
I’m fine if you guys find small items, they just can’t be OP or unrealistic in this setting

IC: the houses have no survivors, it seems like a ghost town. There are just scraps of the past civilization.

1 Like

I take a small gold pendant. I look for an armory/weapons shop

Eric looks through the village for the crucial buildings, energy stations and weapons shops primarily.

Remus continues walking through the village, wanting to get on his way.

Hurikan walks through the village, holding his dagger.

Polik follows closely behind Fycas, holding his club.

Fycas keeps his shield and katana drawn, looking through the village for survivors or clues.

The village is abandoned, it looks as if it evacuated in a rush.

Ta-aki guards the entrance.

Eric looks for a weapons shop or energy station.

Remus waits impatiently for the rest of the group to hurry up.

As they wandered they may have heard mutterings sounding from within one of the villages shops/storehouses.

One with good hearing would probably catch something about time.

Remus hears this and approaches a hut.

Vladin was looking at the abandoned village, a little scared.
After he heard that Ta-aki is assembling an army, he had to come. He loved to live in Iden Nui together with his family and his friends. And even if he was considering himself just a puny young Matoran, he was ready to help the others.

Once he nears he can see what appears to be a Ta-matoran, a visibly non-native one, a large, slightly-ritualistic like spear strapped to his back, his armour matching, as he kneeled on the ground, apparently praying to time if the mutters were right.

Nearby another Matoran, this one a native, was scavenging for supplies, a small pack of sorts besides him as he spoke to the other one, revealing his name to be Velike as he asked how much longer he’d be praying.

He was an Onu-Matoran, notably thin and lanky for one, his armour was highly scoffed and dirty, small pieces of vegetation embedded into it and his joints, almost as if he’d been living in the wild for years.
A scuffed up, silver pickaxe was strapped to his side, a pitch black sword across his back, it’s surface scuffed and dirty from use, yet carrying no scratches as it’s blades edge itself seemed as if it’s sharpness had never suffered.

Vladin saw Remus walking towards the abandoned storehouse, so he followed him. When he entered inside, he saw the two.
“Oh! Survivors or such! Hello! I am Vladin! Do you need some help?”