Reclaiming Iden Nui

“Aghh!” The Onu-Matoran yelled, whipping around, dropping the few items in his grip as he whipped out his sword from its holding with practiced ease.

“Oh, few, just some other Matoran.” He muttered with a relived sigh, the other one continuing his odd prayers.

“Um, well… no, no. We’re not survivors per say, or at least not of this village. We stumbled across it during our travels and figured we may as gather as many supplies as we could, and, as my partner wanted, to give the dead a sort of prayer.” He replied, his voice carried a gruff, rumbling tone to it as he indicated the still praying Ta-Matoran, a touch of joking irritation to it as he spoke of him.

Ta-aki wanders the border of the village, watching for dangerous Rahi. He notices the Onu-wahi-metru entrance in the distance. He knows well enough that hives of visorak and possibly unknown mutated Rahi live there. Those visorak would be the weakest beast they could meet.

Remus decide to leave the matoron to their beliefs and left the hut, ignoring Vladin.

“Well I can respect that. I am Vladin. Who might you be?”
And he raised his right hand.

Eric walks over with his lightstone rifle raised, dropping it when he sees nothing that could pose a threat. “I guess there were some people hiding here.” He mutters to himself.

“Call me Tekan. My friend is Velike.” He replied, indicating the Ta-matoran.

“Just ignore his oddities, found him washed up on shore and I think he hit his head before that.” He whispered as he leaned towards Vladin.

“While I understand that was a joke, I would prefer if you did not insult my beliefs, Tekan.” Velike said as he looked up, standing up and giving a short bow towards Vladin.

“It is good to meet you Vladin.”

Eric walks off to find the leader of the expedition. (@Jcton)

“The same, Velike.” He said, nodding at him. Then he looked at Tekan. “Well, you said that you are adventurers. How about you help us in our mission? We came here to reclaim Iden Nui from the evil Makuta.”

Tekan froze, his look astonished as Velike suddenly burst into laughter, saying, “See? I told you others would do such as our plan! And to think you are still hesitant on it!”

“Plan? Wait, what plan?”
Vladin said confused and a little serious.

1 Like

Eric continues looking for Ta-aki. (@Jcton…)

OOC: What’ve I missed?

OOC; I think nothing, other than me popping in.

“This nut managed to convince me that we should take down the Makuta of the island. I was just lucky I’ve managed to convince him that gathering supplies is way more important than just rushing off to him.” Tekan replied as he sighed in exasperation.

Fycas hears the commotion, and looks over in that direction. “Looks like they found a survivor.” He approaches one of the houses and opens the door.

Polik continues to follow closely behind Fycas, nervously scanning his surroundings.

“All right! This is a new reason to come with us.”

“Of course! For now we have new companions in this battle against the shadowed! Followers of theevil that are Time’s enemies!” Velike replied cheerfully as Tekan gave a hesitant, “… Fine.” in reply.

Eric sighs, and figured that he might as well get the others ready to go while the leader remains somewhere else. He heads back to the hut where most of the others are. “Hey guys, get ready to go. I doubt there’s going to be much more to find around here, so we’ll probably move out soon.”

“Cool!”
OOC: @Omega_Tahu We are in a storehouse and its only me and @KAI_BORG 's characters.

OOC: Then Eric tells them at the Storehouse.

1 Like