Reclaiming Iden Nui

Ta-aki chuckles,
“Temple of Time? There’s a more important relic hidden here. At the Suva of Space.”

1 Like

“Protosteel sword, doesn’t break, same for his spear apparently, either that or I have no idea what it’s made of.” Tekan replied as he shrugged his shoulders, Velike turning to glare at Ta-aki.

“I will have you no nothing is more important than time. While all may eventually fall, Time shall be that which brings it, and shall be that which remains in the end until all falls silent, and perhaps even after.”

“I say this because if you do not know, the temple of time is already destroyed, however the mask of time is in a vault at the Forge.”
Ta-aki explains, thinking the matoran may not know.

“Nothing’s really unbreakable…” He mutters, before looking back up and stowing the weapons away.

1 Like

“Your island retains a mask of Time?” Velike said, astonished.

“Eh, Protosteel’s as close as you can get.” Tekan replied as he shrugged, leaning against the storehouses’s wall.

“I’ve seen stronger materials.”

“Yeah? What exactly then?”

“As long as Olmak Nui is the Great Giant it does.”
Ta-aki explains this like it’s common knowledge.

1 Like

“Amazing… could this island perhaps have once housed other Va-toran?” Veliked said, speaking to himself as he looked into the distance in awe, his non-native figure as visible as ever

“You’ve seen the red visorak, right? They’re shells get pretty hard when they decide to charge.”

Lync peers down from a rooftop, having moved from her self-appointed watch when she heard Ta-aki’s call. “What was that?” she asks.

1 Like

“Well then, guess it’s a good thing the I didn’t let that one I ‘met’ charge then. Pretty hard not to meet a lot of rahi when you live out there, start to learn things, such as how useful hiding in trees can be. And what dangers it can also bring.” Tekan replied as he rubbed at some of the more ‘scuffed’ areas on his armours, small trenches ripped into it.

“With all due respect, I suggest we move on and get to the village and stop killing time.” Remus said coldly.

Ta-aki replies,
“I agree.”
He looks at the travelers, @KAI_BORG
“You can come with us for now.”

There is a Onu-wahi-metru entrance north of them. It looks rather foreboding.

“Ok.” Eric responds, turning back to Ta-aki. “So they’re coming with us.” He tosses them back their weapons.

Lync seems to shrink away from the cave. “I propose that we not go in that cave?” she says. “Sir?”

“It’s the quickest way, to the city.”
Ta-aki replies,
“Do you know a quicker way?”

“Thank you.” Tekan replied as he caught his sword, sliding it back into its holding with practiced ease.
Even if he was lying about his accommodations in the wilds, he was notable one who carried skill with his blade.

“We shall provide you aid to the greatest of our abilities!” Velike said as he caught his spear, slamming its butt into the ground as he gave a salute, quickly turning it into a more guarded/ready position.

“Getting attacked, stuck in cave-ins, and generally lost isn’t quick,” Lync retorts. “Going above-ground, where we can see where we’re going is.”

1 Like

Ta-aki laughs,
“Your generation know nothing of it’s halls. I remember those tunnels. Don’t worry they’re reinforced with metal. Onu-wahi-metru was the roadways of the past!”

1 Like