Reclaiming Nuiwar (RP Signup)

@Tarkur Accepted

Name: Alex
Race: Tabaxi
Class: Rogue
Weapons/Equipment: Dual daggers, two one-handed crossbows, Stealth leather, shortsword
Spells: none
Personality: Very snarky and aloof, not acting like he cares about much of anything.
Background/Bio: (For both characters) These two were raised as brothers for most their lives. Once they got to Nuiwar, Alex had figured out that it was in the process of being taken over. After this, they found out about him, and so tracked down the brothers to try and dispose of them. This is when Fobend and the other one with him came across them, and joined them in running. They decided it best to join up with Fobend in his efforts.
Appearance:

Name: Jason
Race: Human
Class: Fighter
Weapons/Equipment: a shortsword, a shield, a spear, and a crossbow, with chainmail armor.
Spells: none
Personality: Tries to lighten the mood a lot of the time, yet can occasionally be found with his guard of comedy let down.
Background/Bio: See above.
Appearance:

1 Like

Yay!!!

It’ll be up later today, hopefully.

Oh no, that’s not a lot of time to figure out Bradley’s ither abilities :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Here’s a more accurate representation of Palacus appearance.

1 Like

It’s up guys!

How knowledgeable do I need to be about DnD to play? I know some general stuff, but not enough to create a character without some serious help.

Not much at all. It’s based on DnD stuff, but it isn’t much like the game itself. All you really need to know about it for this are races and classes, and you can know spells if you want(or make them up like I did). That’s really all you need to know about it for this.

1 Like

Then I’ll have a character up in a bit.

Cool.

Post just so you don’t have to double post or edit your last post.

1 Like

i don’t know much about dnd spells so i don’t think i can really join this

You don’t need to.

If I think it’ll need toning down, I’ll say so and probably suggest a few ways how.

Or you could have a normal fighter person.

so not megas…
I’m thinking of joining eventually but ti would be very tough with my schedule.

oh, cool. so is the level thing relevant to my character?

No.

That’s a way to describe the basic power level I wanted to people who play. For people who haven’t, they can look at anyone who’s already signed up and base it off of that general level.

yeah no, not megas

ok, i’ll get started on my character then, thanks for helping me out

1 Like

No problem

Do you think a Lorens, that speaks English, would fair well in this RP?

1 Like

Yes I do.

You also don’t need spells if you don’t want 'em.

1 Like