Reclaiming Nuiwar (RP Signup)

Accepted

1 Like

Name: Torrin Bharash

Age: (these guys work the same as the 5e version? If so he’s 30)x

Race: Dragonkin, Exhaler Gold

Class: Battlemage (level 12, trained in the Warlord battle style, but is partially connected with the Knights of Solaris (they’re just a bit ‘grumpy’ about how he’s not fully one of them.))

Equipment/weapons:
Primary weapon: longsword
Secondary weapon: crossbow
Explorers pack/ingredient & potion satchel, Spellbook, which he uses to cross reference his spells/decide upon which to learn/replace when he can, and mark of which spells he wishes to prepare next (if he doesn’t he just prepares the previously used order/ones).

Spells:
Battle points: 15
Cantrips: Mage hand, Mending, Prestidigitation
1st level spells: Feather fall, Shield, Burning hands, Magic missile
2nd level spells: Enlarge, Knock
3rd level spells: Dispel magic, Fireball

Bio: Torrin is not your usual Dragonkin, as can be shown by his more human name. When he was younger (13) he was found wandering aimlessly, scarred and dressed in tattered rags and a necklace with a dragons claw on it, by a hermit sorcerer named Aaron Bharash (he was kicked out of the nearby town becuase of his dangerous magical experiments), who was quite a bit surprised to see a lone Dragonkin so far it’s normal habitat (I worded this wrong) and especially one so young, let his curiosity take over and brought him back to his house. The sorcerer discovered that the Dragonkin had no memory past a few days back, the sorcerer, who felt sorry for the Dragonkin and needing an apprentice, knowing the benefits of having a Dragonkin around due to their type immunities along with his own loneliness basically adopted him, allowing him to stay, naming him and training him in the magical arts.
When Torrin was 22 Aaron had been attempting to recreate an ancient summoning spell but it went wrong, causing a large explosion, destroying the house and in which Torrin believed him to have died. He blamed himself for the death despite not having been able to help even if he tried.
After, having no where to go he went to the nearest Capitol (I think this is what it’s called) and joined up with the military, he was in a few battles before resigning at the age of 30 and becoming an adventurer.
He does not mind using his blood as magical ingredients or to sell as such.

Due to his amnesia and upbringing he does not actually know the Dragonkin language but could learn it quicker than usual if he found a way to, due to he sorcerer training (they need to learn spells in different languages and his master/father was a bit of an eccentric.) he knows common (human), elven, and a bit of dwarfish and halfling, enough to trade and ask simple questions( they are both good ones to get certain materials from) but he can learn languages quicker then most as long as he finds a way to learn said language.

Personality: He is quite friendly and enjoys a good joke or two.
Don’t let him get drunk, he gets weird.

Description: he is 7’ (above average I’m pretty sure), has green eyes, many scars and while muscular is thinner than the average Dragonkin and weighs less, despite eating just as much as a normal one. (I.e. has a very fast metabolism.)
He wears a silver chained necklace with a dragon claw attached, he wears a modified version of typical military/knight like clothes, less armour, a chainmail ■■■■■, armoured boots and gloves, adventuring pants and ■■■■■ below the chainmail one, but he also tends to wear a wizard like cloak on top of all of this.

1 Like

Accepted

If possible, I’d like to start after we get at least one more person. Signups will still be open afterwards.

1 Like

Although note that later when I have more free time I’ll probably revamp Bradley’s profile, adding more abilities magic stuffs. I’ll tell you when and if I do so.

1 Like

I’ll be doing the same as he gains new spells/related upon leveling up.

1 Like

D&D-like setting
Kai_Borg, Omega_Tahu, Runa, and me are the only ones who signed up so far
Runa is GM

Why does this look familiar? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@Runa I’m gonna post him now!

Name: Palacus Brontavi
Race: Elf/Wood Elf
Class: Rouge/Hunter
Equipment: Flute, Disguise kit, Cooks utensils
Weapons: Simple, Martial, Longsword, Shortsword,
Shortbow, Longbow
Abilities: Normal Elf abilities, see pictures below
Personality: Kind and Nice, self-aware and have Lewa like characteristics. When he speaks he sounds cheerful despite his mood
Background/Bio: As a kid, Palacus Brontavi got served the dish, Chicken tikka masala which his mom made. The dish soon became his favourite and now he wants to make the best Chicken tikka masala in the world. The only problem is that he can’t cook, He also has a strange connection to trees and the sky, He also talks in treespeak(In his universe it’s his own made-up language.). For years Palacus have been searching for “The Super Delicious Golden Chicken Duck”.
Appearance: Looks like an everyday Wood Elf or like this maybe.

Height: 7’2’ /2,18 m
Weight: 76 kg
Armour: Light, Medium

Note: I’ve changed the weight and height values from the ones on the pictures since those seemed unreasonable.

2 Likes

@Tarkur Accepted

Name: Alex
Race: Tabaxi
Class: Rogue
Weapons/Equipment: Dual daggers, two one-handed crossbows, Stealth leather, shortsword
Spells: none
Personality: Very snarky and aloof, not acting like he cares about much of anything.
Background/Bio: (For both characters) These two were raised as brothers for most their lives. Once they got to Nuiwar, Alex had figured out that it was in the process of being taken over. After this, they found out about him, and so tracked down the brothers to try and dispose of them. This is when Fobend and the other one with him came across them, and joined them in running. They decided it best to join up with Fobend in his efforts.
Appearance:

Name: Jason
Race: Human
Class: Fighter
Weapons/Equipment: a shortsword, a shield, a spear, and a crossbow, with chainmail armor.
Spells: none
Personality: Tries to lighten the mood a lot of the time, yet can occasionally be found with his guard of comedy let down.
Background/Bio: See above.
Appearance:

1 Like

Yay!!!

It’ll be up later today, hopefully.

Oh no, that’s not a lot of time to figure out Bradley’s ither abilities :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Here’s a more accurate representation of Palacus appearance.

1 Like

It’s up guys!

How knowledgeable do I need to be about DnD to play? I know some general stuff, but not enough to create a character without some serious help.

Not much at all. It’s based on DnD stuff, but it isn’t much like the game itself. All you really need to know about it for this are races and classes, and you can know spells if you want(or make them up like I did). That’s really all you need to know about it for this.

1 Like

Then I’ll have a character up in a bit.

Cool.

Post just so you don’t have to double post or edit your last post.

1 Like

i don’t know much about dnd spells so i don’t think i can really join this

You don’t need to.

If I think it’ll need toning down, I’ll say so and probably suggest a few ways how.

Or you could have a normal fighter person.

so not megas…
I’m thinking of joining eventually but ti would be very tough with my schedule.