Reclaiming Nuiwar (RP Signup)

oh, cool. so is the level thing relevant to my character?

No.

That’s a way to describe the basic power level I wanted to people who play. For people who haven’t, they can look at anyone who’s already signed up and base it off of that general level.

yeah no, not megas

ok, i’ll get started on my character then, thanks for helping me out

1 Like

No problem

Do you think a Lorens, that speaks English, would fair well in this RP?

1 Like

Yes I do.

You also don’t need spells if you don’t want 'em.

1 Like

Cool, once my schedule frees I’ll post a character sheet.

1 Like

Name: Bailey
Race: Human
Class: insert class that fits warrior/mage here
Weapons/Equipment: Bailey carries a journal, a pouch full of whatever money he makes, a vial of blood that seems to be endless, and his axe with him at all times
Spells:* Bailey can control blood to an extent, only manipulating blood that has already been spilled and can only really use one spell with it- blood arms. these extrea arms have pointed ends and are ~4 feet long, and have no real joints in them- implying they can move freely. The drawback to this is whenever he uses this, he usually gets sick, this can range from throwing up to a flu.
Personality: Cold, but a little friendly once you get to know him, usually cracks jokes when something bad happens but besides that is practically silent, asides from talking about important issues.
Background/Bio: Raised in a family line that focused on the heirs capability of magic, bailey was only able to learn this things listed above and needless to say his family wasn’t very happy. He had fled when he was younger (not a phase, mom =P) and has since been living as a mercenary. he usually does stuff just for fun, so, he decided to join.
Appearance:

2 Likes

Accepted

thanks

1 Like

Name: Lauren
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Weapons/Equipment: Tome of spells
Spells:
“Call” - summons an object to her
“Encapsulate” - surrounds the target in an impenetrable spherical barrier (the idea being that nothing can pass through it while active, not that it’s unbreakable)
“Delude” - causes the target to perceive things as she chooses, able to affect the target’s sight and hearing but not touch, taste, or sound
Personality: Still a bit impetuous and childish, sassy, argumentative, not naturally social.
Background: Lauren was named after the great ranger Laurel, a favorite of her mother’s. Her mother was quite overprotective, though, meaning that for most of her life Lauren has been forced to stay indoors and get her life experience from books. One of those books taught her to use magic though, so it’s all good. It even taught her a spell that let her sneak out! And she heard her mom saying something about a rebellion, so that should be fun, right?
Appearance:

No idea where any of this came from, but now I want to make her mom be a character, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Um, I’m getting mixed signals here.

But other than that, she looks good

“sound” should be “smell”, rip. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Alright then, She’s accepted.

1 Like

Can I join too?

1 Like

Well this looks interesting…

Name : Ivan Ruffnar
Race : Half-orc
Class : Berserker
Weapons/Equipment: dual battle axes, a suit of medium strength armor, and his bag of money.
Spells : -------------
Personality : Calm and collected most of the time - except in the middle of a fight cause then he’s really angry.
Background/Bio : He was raised in a shack in the wilderness by his human mother.
He spent most of his time hunting, and fighting with his brother.
Appearance :
https://pre00.deviantart.net/866d/th/pre/f/2013/189/a/1/orc_warrior_by_dimelife-d6cn5qh.jpg

Yes you can!

@Firestorm accepted.

I’m going to try and join now. I shouldn’t have to much of school left.

Name: Lorens

Species: Half-Dragon, Half-Human

Class: Fighter

Weapons: 2 really big broadswords, and a throwing axe, plate armor.

Spells: Fire Dance: Fire dances around Lorens, it strikes at projectiles that target Lorens, burning them.
Flaming Burst: (His swords would be flaming burst weapons.
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Flaming_Burst

Personality: Hates fish. Quiet and focused. He prefers not to talk.

Bio: Twenty years have passed, Lorens saw his father slain, he decided to get revenge and to do that he’s joining the rebellion. He hates the government that most likely killed his father.

Appearance:

@Runa
Would the power/ability matter? If not I can make them spells.
(Or I can just take them out completely)

Power/Abilities: He can fly when he does not carry to much weight.(Only can fly 700 meters tops.) .He is resistant to fire (Up to 2,200 Celsius, blow torch hot) ,Cold blooded. Can carry 700 pounds (317.515 Kilograms.)

2 Likes

Accepted