“If we are late, they may have started…”
Lorens thinks,
“Is there any special event today?”
He rests on the wall.

“Dunno I’m new to the area.”

“I’ve never been in town…so I wouldn’t know either.”
Lorens looks at Jason, (@Runa)
“Do you know?”

Palacus looks at the ladder for awhile, before he climbs it. “If these ladders lead to something ever-worse then…” his sentence was cut off mostly because he didn’t know what to say.

Masdor reaches the ladder, and climbs up without hesitation.

OOC: I’m going on hiatus for a week, Masdor will just follow you guys.

1 Like

“Well, this isn’t our actual base. We didn’t want the real one found if the guards found out about this, so we met here. Everyone else left for the real base, but I was told to wait here for more people. So far you two are it.” Jason explains.

“Makes sense.”
Lorens thinks about it,
“When was this city created?”

“It was quite a while ago.” Jason says. “But I don’t know how long exactly.”

“OK…”
Lorens sighs.

Lauren finally makes her way to the ladder, pointedly ignoring Bailey. She climbs the ladder one-handed, the other wrapped around her book.

Bailey doesn’t really care, and once everyone else has gone, he starts climbing.

Palacus watches as Bailey gets up the ladders “That’s ever-all, Every one quick-counted for!” he tells Fobend.

Bradley climbs up the ladder.

He nods and follows up.

On the surface, there are five buildings around, all without windows facing the grate, and only one with a door to it, the door seeming to be a late addition to the house. “Here we are.” Fobend says.

OOC: For reference, on the map, it’s the grate in the section below the lower-rightmost mansion.

1 Like

“Is it in there?” Palacus asks dissapointed by the lackluster building it was nothing like he imagined it.

“Yes.” Fobend said as he walked in.

“What?” Alex said, watching his face. “Were you expecting a large, easily picked out of the background mansion?”

1 Like

“Ever-true new-friend.” He cheerfully replies seeing no problem with his lign of thought.

Lorens waits patiently. He looks at Jason,
“How long?”

He looks at the sky. “A few hours.” He says. “I was told to wait ‘till sunset.

“Over here. This is where I heard it’s happening.” Could be heard near Jason.

“Or a few seconds. Follow me!” He said, rushing off.