Reclaiming Nuiwar

Bailey sits

Ivan follows Jason through the grate.

Lorens follows after them, closing the grate.

He walks into the room the rest are in and sits at a seat.

Fobend raises an eyebrow.

“Guards were about to catch us. This is all we could get.” Jason replies.

Fobend nods. “Well, sit down you two.” He says to Ivan and Lorens. “We’re about to discuss our next move.”

“At ever-last.” Palacus comments

Lorens sits at the table, he’s a bit uncomfortable from his wings and tail. Normal chairs aren’t the best. Lorens stands up and rotates the chair so the back faces in front of him. It seems more comfortable.

Ivan takes a seat

Fobend looks around. So this is what I have to work with. It’ll do. “So,” He starts. “You all know how magic is banned in the city, correct?”

Lorens raises his hand,
“Are dragons, in general, considered magical?”
He looks at his broadswords, and sighs.

Fobend shakes his head. “No. They know not to ban dragons. Such a large part of the city’s heritage and culture is based around them.”

Lorens nods,
“I should be of some help then, being a half-dragon.”
He looks at the group and stops speaking.

Fobend nods. “As I was saying, magic is outlawed. As such, they take any magical artifacts they find people using, and our Tabaxi friend…” He says, gesturing towards Alex. “Has found where they store them.”

“interesting” Bailey tucks his vial under his ■■■■■

Lauren perks up. “Ooo! What kind of magical artifacts are we talking about here?” Her mind is filled with the image of a room overflowing with staffs, goblets, and other magical, jewel-encrusted things.

Ivan grins, “So when are we invading it?”

“The ever-usual stuff.” Palacus jokes in response

“Enchanted weapons and armor, spell tomes, all sorts of stuff.” Alex responds.

Palacus starts rocking his chair out of boredom.

Lorens asks,
“What’s our plan?”
He looks at his swords briefly then continues,
“Because I’m after revenge and I believe you people are my best bet at getting it.”

“We’re going to…’borrow’ that magical contraband.” Fobend says.

1 Like