Reclaiming Nuiwar

“Good, more help is always great.” He said.

The knight gives a short nod before entering the building.

“Well?” Fobend asks.

OOC: He’s continuing off of these if you didn’t see them.

1 Like

Palacus starts to get annoyed, he can’t find a kitchen, “Who ever-creates a box-home without a kitchen!” He exclaims, everyone would at least notice sound coming from his mouth.

@BrokenAxels, @jayzor17, @Runa, @Morgy, @Omega_Tahu

“It’s upstairs.” Alex said as he walked over. “But it’s empty. We’re just gathering here so if guards come, they find this place, not home base.”

1 Like

OOC: I know; I just have no idea how this version of Lauren should reply, so I’m stalling so I have time to think. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Bailey jolts aomething down in his notebook after Palaces speaks

2 Likes

“What’s up with the book?” Jason asks.

OOC: Understandable enough then.

2 Likes

Palaces walks upstairs to the kitchen. He arrived and took out his cook utensils and his recepies, he then went to work trying to make a meal of various gathered materials.

1 Like

Alex watches. “What’re ya making?”

1 Like

“We’ll ever-find the answer quick-soon.” He says his tone was happy and cheerful. On the kitchen boards Alex could see an assortment of different berries, fruits, vegetables and meats.

1 Like

Alex sits down. “Alright.”

Palacus continues his cooking it smells good as of now. I one thing is certain you can’t hope the end result will be as tasty when Palacus cooks.

Alex sniffs. “Hm. Smells nice.”

1 Like

Lauren stares at Forbend with wide eyes. Uhhhh…

“Uhhhhh…”

“You seem hesitant, like you don’t know if you belong here. Do you know why we’re here in the first place?” Fobend asks.

“Yeah, you’ve just gotta deep-hope it ever-taste like the yummy-smell!” He comments, he whistles as he readied a piece of meat for frying.

1 Like

“You’re rebels!” Lauren blurts out before she can really think about it.

2 Likes

“But do you know why we rebel?” He asks. His hands stayed behind his back.

2 Likes

Ohhhhh snap. She didn’t actually know anything about these people! There could be any number of reasons they were fighting! Think, think, why do people fight in rebellions?

“Because it’s a cause worth fighting for?” she says, trying and failing to inject some confidence into her response.