Reclaiming Nuiwar

@Runa Palacus stands up. “I ever-think I deep-speak for us all when I say: what’s your ever-great plan of helping this city?”

“When are we going to your real base of operations?” Asks Masdor.

1 Like

Lauren finishes her soup with a contented sigh. “Probably right now. That’s what he made it sound like, anyways.”

1 Like

“I would hope so.”

1 Like

Bradley listens to them talk, staying silent in his full plate armor.

1 Like

Fobend was already in the doorway. “Come on, let’s go.”

Alex followed to the door.

2 Likes

Palacus wasn’t far behind whistling as he exited the hut “Walk-trip here we go!” he lets out.

Bradley followed Forbend.

1 Like

Lauren snatches up the Tome and follows after the others. She can’t help but smile - this was so exciting! Not that anybody should know how excited she is - it’s unprofessional. She does her best to force a hardened scowl, but can’t quite keep the light out of her eyes or the corners of her mouth from twitching upwards.

1 Like

He walked out the door, stepping onto the ashen ground. He looks around, then heads right.

Alex follows him out after waving goodbye to Jason.

1 Like

Palacus goes left before quickly changing direction seeing as the others went right.

Bailey has been following him

Fobend comes across a grate on the ground, and he removes it. “Come on.” He said.

Alex hops in without hesitation, yet quite a bit of grumbling.

Jason sat on the other side of the now closed door.

Masdor follows Alex, slowly climbing down and making a mental note of where everyone is.

Palacus follows not far behind Masador “Uhh… Gross-wet!” he comments seeing as they entered the seweer system

Bailey sighs and hops in

“It’s either that or risk getting caught.” Fobend said.

“Well I quick-signed this great-mission forever-hoping it be happy-fun!” He comments

“Not my fault you thought fighting a corrupt government who’s going to want our heads on a platter was going to be fun.” He says as he hops down.

1 Like

“Hey, when someone ever-offers oak-new adventures, they can ever-count on me quick-joining!” He explains trying to avoid the sewer water. Who knew what lurked below he thought .