Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War Reboot Sign Ups/Discussion

I know. I mean when is the RP going to begin in relation to right now approximately?

2 Likes

Ruthless took the words from my mouth. A year.

2 Likes

As I said almost a year from now at this rate

2 Likes

Wait, where you being serious?

Yes I was being serious

2 Likes

Howling Dark has been ongoing since October.

1 Like

Why would it take so long to start it?

2 Likes

Howling Dark takes up a lot of my free time

1 Like

If I keep grinding with Xbox Live and One Drive videos. I should soon have our Dippernight video edited, then let it upload to Youtube overnight and publish it in the morning. Something I do with long videos that are uploaded in 1080p.

2 Likes

Mwahahaha! A Red vs Blue rp Ey? Perfect! (Chuckles evilly)… JK! Am glad to see one of these though, I’ll upload a pic of the guy but it’ll take a bit to upload the picture (which also shows his armour, terrible with name memory). So here we go!

Name: C1Z (pronounced See-One-Zed, this is his true name which ties into his backstory that may or may not be revealed more as time goes on, no one else knows it and he only tells them to call him Zed)

Team: Neutral, tends to switch as time goes on but has a preference for whatever side has more guys he gets along with or whatever side is uneven, possible past freelancer and spartan affiliations but so far no one knows and he hasn’t revealed any.

Armour:

As stated this is an experimental suit of spartan armour, it was originally a Mark V suit but he upgraded. It’s shield is lower than usual, about 3/4’s of a mark V and takes about a 1/4 longer to recharge, but the armour/shield ability installed in it makes up for it. When it’s activated the shield lowers to be about half of a mark V. There are two effects, the first is called bullet cloak, which causes his shield to circulate around his form, causing any loose, moving object that hits him to rotate around his body with the same force and speed as when it hit him but every bullet that hits lowers his shield, if the shield drops it launches the bullets everywhere, the max his shield can take with this effect is two bazooka’s but if even one bullet from an assault rifle hit him it would drop his shield, essentially he can get a full cloak of bullets if he lets his shield recharge, then just go and tackle his enemies and allow the cloak to shred them.
The second effect ties into the first effect, called self machine gun, it allows him to fire the collected bullets from any desired part of his body in any desired direction but whatever he chooses it fires all of the bullets from that location and direction.

Both effects require an A.I. to run, which is why he’s lucky to have Enderlord, even if he’s also quite unlucky to have him.

Colours: white and grey/black (also in pic)

Weapons: sniper, magnum and sometimes also has an assault rifle but he tends to lose/misplace them easily, he will drop most of his weapons when he’s out of ammo for any others he finds or that he considers better.

A.I.: Enderlord, originally a dumb A.I. for a freighter ship until he was infected by an intelligent virus that only infected A.I.'s, luckily it can only infect one A.I. at a time and can’t fully control it, only slightly influence it, but in doing so it reprograms them, changing their personality to a more destructive, malicious one and upgrading their intelligence to match with a basic smart A.I. if they’re lower, basically it makes them go rampant without truly becoming rampant and it also prevents them from ever reaching true rampancy. Unfortunately the virus has only two priorities, causing as much damage, of any kind, as possible and connecting to a network that will allow it to jump to a new A.I. and then causing it’s current A.I. to be destroyed. It so far has been proven untraceable and unblockable due to lack of knowledge on how it works so effective protection programs can’t be made. Enderlord is its current host and is also its longest lasting host and the only one to realize it was infected and start creating an antivirus program for it. He realized about the infection with Zed’s help and they are both currently working on deleting ‘The Virus’ and undoing as much of its changes to Ender as possible, so far they have been able to repair most of its damage to Enderlord and his personality has been almost fully repaired, unfortunately that doesn’t mean all of it was reversible, while he is less evil and such he is still more malicious and maniacal than A.I.'s are allowed to be without being deleted and he is quite grumpy, all of which have so far proven to be irreversible and due to the changes he doesn’t care much.

Bio: C1Z’s past is unknown even to those he’s worked with before, he has never let any one know of it and has managed to keep himself dissociated with any incidents that could possibly reveal it.
He was originally part of an experimental Spartan project that ONI attemtped before allowing Dr.Halsey to go though with hers, the Spartan 0’s, originally they were attempting to make one working Spartan though… Questionable means, while not stealing kids they were attempting to grow a human or at least close to it and then improve it to work as a Spartan and follow the orders then clone it, ultimately it failed until they found Zed, an orphan found in a Corp tube (or whatever they are) in the remnants of a destroyed ship. He had no records and therefore they could consider him inhuman and do as they wished to him as long as info on him didn’t get out. He was perfect too, he had full amnesia, no memory of his past or even his name, he was basically brain dead at first and he appeared to have highly manipulatable DNA, his body accepting the genetic changes they gave him easier. He was extensively trained, at a higher level than the Spartan 11’s at that, unfortunately the production for making Spartans like him would’ve been slower than Dr.Halsey’s methods, cloning not working with him for some reason, so ONI shut down the project. But despite this they didn’t let Zed go, if the public discovered what had been done to him it would’ve ended quite badly, so they kept him and just used him for whatever experiments they felt like testing, just giving him the same excuse that it was to help him save the world and such. They had already been keeping him in a cyro tube for most of the time they’d have him to delay his aging process so he was still quite young and highly receptive to the tests, physically at least, for some reason he was always conscious and aware when inside the cyro tubes, this also is what led to him discovering that everything they had told him was a lie at this point, also as one can guess being isolated like that for so long drove a bit nuts, so he’s quite a bit crazy.
After a while of this a freighter ship crashed on the planet their base was on, near Reach but far enough to not be discovered, when they investigated everyone was dead and all that was left functioning was the A.I., knowing how Halsey had given one of her Spartans an A.I. They decided to give Zed one, a fatal mistake. After Zed was given Ender he attempted to take control, both minds fighting for control and putting Zed into an animalistic state where he ended up killing everyone in the base (Welp that’s what happens when you give a kid training like his) before regaining control and later escaping, steeling an experimental Spartan armour suit and ship, around this point he would’ve been considered a teenager/young adult.
After he made a bit of a name for himself in the covenant wars, not a name for humanity but himself, attacking both sides whenever he encountered them but never killing (purposefully), becoming know as the neutral Spartan and a few others. After a while of this he heard about the freelancer project and joined, allowing himself to basically vanish from anyone searching for him. He was accepted and becoming agent Illinois, one of the higher ranking Freelancers but also one of the most secretive, barely any others knowing who he was, what he was like and even being able to identify him (any others with freelancers who want theirs to possibly recognize him ask me and I’ll help work it out). At least he was until he betrayed them, blowing up part of the ship they were on, killing none at least, and escaping using an escape pod, landing in the planet they had been running simulations on, hiding for a few years until he stumbled upon this base, basically inviting himself in, typically going on whatever side was uneven or just switching as he chose if they were even.

2 Likes

I forgot this existed

3 Likes

Pffft! LOL!.. hope that doesn’t spell disaster for this at least.

2 Likes

I’m seriously just waiting for this to get started, which I can’t wait to happen.

2 Likes

2 things:

1.is this rp still a thing?
2.can I join?

2 Likes
  1. Yes, but it won’t be for awhile
  2. Ask Squeaver
2 Likes

I see your suspension is over. And you had me tempted to lie about creating the character Edward Buck.

1 Like

Alright then

Name: soulen “soul” Ryder
Team: red
Armour:EOD
Colors: Orange
Weapons: assault rifle, sniper rifle
Bio: soul is a member of red team and is also a joker and is always messing around and saying weird stuff

5 Likes

@King_Ved
@Shadowrockboy190
@KAI_BORG
@MaximusPrime
@pizzacheetah
@Ace

Most likely I will start this over the weekend. Tagged you guys because ur not in the rvb discord yet

4 Likes

His armor is brown

1 Like

Wohoo! What’s the discord?

@German That’s just a darker shade of orange!

1 Like