Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War Reboot Sign Ups/Discussion

Ah… Yeah not to surprised these issues came up, this guy is basically an already planned design so I just put up what I had for him, I can change pretty much most of it though, just put it up to see what clashed with the rp.

Ok let’s see… Canon bit, no no, he wasn’t actively attacking either side, he just tended to travel around planets for fun and/or becuase the war came to it, and sometimes he’d end up running into either side, he really didn’t care about the war or participated in it but neither side really cared, as he learned whenever they attacked him, he couldn’t exactly be a true pacifist due to the war but he made do by not purposely killing anyone, of course that says nothing about maiming or crippling, he’d just take out anyone who attacked him and then escape the planet to find a new one. Oh also, experimental ship, he crashed it who knows how long ago, he just stole it from the lab so he could leave.

Ok from what I could tell when I watched the RVB series I’m pretty sure they all had some form of bullet shield, even if it was much weaker than a Spartans, so I lowered his down by quite a bit compared to the usual shield and also made it take quiet a bit longer to recharge. Also for his armour ability, trust me it’s really, really difficult to use, it lowers his shield even more, takes a lot of energy to run, can only handle so many bullets at a time before he’d have to hide and recharge his shield some more which is difficult with how visible it makes him and the noise the bullets make, also there is quite a bit of a delay before he can use the ability again. Also I’m pretty sure the armour I have is Halo 3, I’m pretty sure Vanity only uses halo 3 armour… Either that or Reach… Is that the 3rd?! Arggghh! Curse my memory!

So no A.I… Dangit… Well I mean his is nowhere near that of a freelancers, its intelligence and sentient levels are lower and it can’t jump from his body, it’s like cortana only dumber, I.e. It’s stuck in a chip and his chip became fused with Zed due to a fault in the ai socket the scientists put in him, so no jumping through radios and taking control of others, really the only way to get it out of him would kill Zed and also kill Ender due to how fused the chip became.

… Um naming convention? I don’t get it, especially the minecraft bit.

I can change any of this really, I’m just going to explain how some stuff works better than before just in case you thought they wore me differently, also yeah you are right, he is a halo character, he’s basically an alternate design for one of my characters who I incorporated in the RVB universe, he’s not complete so he’s not the best character design I’ve made.

2 Likes
  1. All AI are named after Greek letters.
  2. ENDERlord, ENDERman
3 Likes

Ah… £^€¥! Literally just chose a random name from one of my other characters, didn’t have a name for him yet… Wait cortana is a Greek letter?

1 Like

actually cortana is named after a sword, but the fragmentswhich is what we see in RVB are named after Greek letters.

2 Likes

Ah ha! I am going to change my A.I.'s name but he’s not a fragment, he was originally a very low clas du,b A.I. until The Virus infected him and upgraded his intelligence and sentience, he renamed himself after due to hatred of the years he spent as a dumb A.I. Doing nothing but keeping the freighter running and obeying orders.

1 Like

Halo Reach is what Vanity uses, Halo 3 is what was used for season 6 7 8 and 10.

I was referring to the swirling around him bullets thing, which in theory should just swirl rockets off course as well. It just doesn’t make sense, maybe he has a shield that attracts bullets and things like in Titanfall? I’d think of something else.

1 Like

Yeah the shield I am working on, it was more like the shield starts to rotate, as shown the shields are partially physical so instead of staying stationary the energy would rotate, keeping the bullets moving but it’s hard to explain, bullet attraction could work but I’ll have to think about, I’d probably have it work opposite than that then… Also crap… Is any of the armour he has in halo 3? Or will I have to redesign his entire build.

2 Likes

Look, abandon the shield ability, and @RuthlessSkate94 tell ur boi what a Halo 3 is. Then you’ll be good bro.

2 Likes

Lol you just drag the religious halo 3 player into this

2 Likes

That he did…

2 Likes

Ok so no shield ability, also ha-ha, I know what halo 3 is, just forgot, I’m not able to play halo that much and I don’t exactly have most of the games.
New armour design is being developed already knew a gen for it. Also if I use the Katan chest piece does that mean I get a katana in the rp?

2 Likes

I dont think you’ll need weapons tbh

1 Like

Ah k, Welp here’s the new armour design.

Also while he doesn’t have the billet cloak ability can he have the energy shield then? Albeit a weak one that takes a while to recharge.
Just in case, it’s RVB, there tends to be a lot of bullets in it, even if most miss their mark.

3 Likes

Shielding i thought was a given.

1 Like

Ah k, Welp I’m good, got my guy and such, all I need to do is rename the A.I. Which you don’t have to worry about, it’s stuck with him, probably just make him act more maniacal than usual sometimes.

2 Likes

It was my understanding that most simulation troopers didn’t have energy shields. After all, getting shot in the foot immediately injured someone, and their pinky toe fell off.

2 Likes

Can I join in? Or are you guys already too far along?

1 Like

Nope we still on day 1, plus it’s never too late to join.

Alright awsome!

Name: Claude.
Team: Blue
Weapon: DMR
Armor/Color

Bio: A smart soldier. Claude works well with a team, but is not the best on his own. While being smart, he is not strong physically. Claude enjoys being around pleople, and is loyal. He is headstrong and does not give up easily. He goes with the first order given, and moves on only after it is finished.

2 Likes

Sorry but the rules strictly say halo 3 armor.