Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War

“Ah… lets see… yeah I can get some wood. Be right back.” Zed said cheerfully before coming back in a little while with two small sized trees. “This enough?”

“Yeah, Do you have a blade around here?” Claude asks.

Zed then wandered over to the weapons, shuffling through before pulling out a good sized combat knife for one of his size. “Yep, this good?”

“Yeah, perfect.”
Claude says, he takes the knife and starts to cut the trees, making a few planks for a bed frame. He starts to put them together with some nails from a pouch in his armor, using the butt of his DMR as a hammer, soon he had made a small bedframe.

Zed had been watching him this whole entire time in what seemed to be a state of shock. “I-I, y-you dind’t have to do this… thank you, thank you so much!” Zed said happily.

1 Like

“Nah, I enjoy it.” Claude say cheerfully. He sets to work during the leftover wood to make a wepon stand.

“I mean wow, thanks, this is… new. Hey, you and any of your friends want to stop over, watch the tv or something like that, you can, it’s the best I can think of to repay you right now.” Zed said chuckling.

“Eh, no need to repay me.”
Claude says admiring his work.

“Well ok, but seriously you can come over whenever you want. Hey, and if you guys get lucky maybe I’ll get to stay on your team for a bit, then you can all have the tv in the base.”

“That would be cool, so how do you decide which team you are on?” Claude asks sitting down, and picking up some Nails that fell.

“Well either the teams are even so I constantly switch between them each day or if they’re uneven, skill outweighs numbers, I’ll be on the more uneven team until they get evened out again, if they do.”

“Wow, Sounds complex.” Claude says.

“Yeah but they didn’t know what else to do with me after I showed up, back then both teams were even.” Zed said shrugging. “I helped set it up at least.”

“Eh, well I am no so sure they are even anymore.” Claude says getting an idea.

“Really? Which do you think is most uneven, right now I’m stuck as a red for the day because of agent california and nobody has told me which is more uneven yet.”

“Do I have to be right?” Claude asks.

“Well if you’re wrong I’ll only be on that team until I find out it’s wrong, like today, even if it turns out I’m not on red team I’ll have to work with em for a day but then tomorrow I’d be blue until the teams evened.”

1 Like

Greg got on blue teams comms using a code that prevents people from denying his signal “blue team, were pulling out to another base. Meet me at the pelican behind blue base”

3 Likes

“Oh.”
Claude says smiling under his helmet. I got an idea! “well since i am a rookie and Blue team has to trained me, Red currently has the advantage.” Claude says in a matter of fact tone.

“Aww…” Zed said sadly, being close enough to hear the com.