Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War

■■■■■ he thought as he moved up the hill, over looking the hill, he saw Kevin outside as he picked up a pebble and threw it at his Helmet.

Kevin looked confused as the pebble hit him looking around before looking up at Blake who was carefully hiding from the rest of the Blues. He motioned for him to come up as Kevin looked around seeing no one was around he ran up to meet with Blake as they moved to their hiding spot, successfully hiding from the Reds and Blues.

“What are you doing here? It isn’t Tuesday…wait is it?” Kevin asked as he took his helmet off.

“No it’s Friday.” Blake said as he did the same. “Sky was being her typical b*tch self.” He produced a pack of cigarettes from his armor offering one to Kevin as he took it.

“Yeah, I heard the trumpets. Speaking of…”

“I already tried Kevin. She keeps them locked up pretty well.” Blake said as he lit his cigarette throwing the lighter to Kevin as he did the same.

3 Likes

Murderer sat atop a rock. He looked at the red base and rubbed his hands together, in anticipation.

4 Likes

“You know I repeatedly try to Snipe the trumpets, guess the wind going through this canyon will always push my rounds too far off target.” Catina said as she continued to paint yet another image of the Canyon.

“Maybe someday I’ll be shipped to a new location, and will be able to paint something else. Regardless, this one can also be hung in the base when it dries.”

3 Likes

Catina was too involved in her painting to hear the shuffling noise of Agent HI coming up to the ridge.
“How are you gentlemen. All our base are belong to us.” Agent HI said in their indistinct, TTS voice.

Seeing that Catina was clearly not amused, they remarked “I was hoping that an obscure reference would lighten the mood and distract you from the fact that your enemy outnumbers you two to one. It appears I was wrong.”

3 Likes

“You got me.” She said as she continued finishing up yet another veriuson of the same painting of The Canyon. “You can clearly see my sour expression under this helmet.” Catina said, and laughed. As she was far from being in a bad mood. “And maybe some day I’ll figure out why I have this contradictory reputation for being mean.”

3 Likes

“We will go” Captain Alaska said as he road on fluffy’s back “the superior being will succeed this scouting mission”

3 Likes

Blake heard Alaska approached as he put his cigarette out and ducked down, as Kevin did the same. They stayed still and quiet, waiting for the chance to leave without being seen.

3 Likes

“The bear always make this interesting” Murderer said, quiet and sinister.

3 Likes

“Your workmanship is quite good. You have clearly drawn this canyon many times.” HI commented on Catina’s painting. Their comment seemed more analytic than complimentary. Then again, with a modulated robotic voice, it was difficult to convey any emotion or connotation at all.

The Freelancer looked down on Red Base, seeing Agent Alaska riding off on his bear, and stated “Audible sigh. I wish there were no other Freelancers here, especially that one on Red Team. It makes my job here much harder.”

5 Likes

“Many times. Many many times.” Catina said. “Many, many, many times. I sure have added some color to our dreary base with all these canyon paintings however.” She added.

“Excuse me.” She said as she adjusted her helmet, and her voice changed from deadpan, to a Portuguese accent. “There, that same audio malfunction on my Rogue Helmet again, it made me sound like that deadpan redhead named after a state.”

3 Likes

On top of the canyon looking through his sniper rifle was agent California," Ha ha, I’m going to make even harder for the both of you."

4 Likes

Sec loads his SMGs, and begins to mess with his rock.

3 Likes

And agent Delaware gazed at California. “Hmm… Barely a challenge…” He muttered, lining up the shot when Agent Illinois saw him from the other side of the canyon, in complete view of Captain Alaska.

Sky smiled with pride at her base. “Gordon, remove Caleb’s ‘fanart’ from the walls please.” She sighed, finding another blemish upon the once rocky perfection.

3 Likes

They finally had the chance to leave as they put their Helmets back on. “See you Tuesday.” Blake said.

“Same to you.” Kevin responded as they fist bumped as Kevin snuck out of the hiding hole and back down to his base. As Blake left as well. Taking a quick look at the Blue base as he moved back down to Red Base.

3 Likes

Taylar walks up to Sky," Anything I can do ma’am?"

3 Likes

Soulen gets up and approaches sky and says “got any assignments”

3 Likes

Blake returned to the base. “Blues aren’t doing anything, all I saw was one guy sleeping on some rocks, one guy outside checking the base and another that was just standing there.” Blake reported.

3 Likes

California watches Blake," Hmm, should I should I not, hmm well I’m going to need ‘friends’ so not."

3 Likes

“Alright guys we’re gonna attack and kill them all. Command gave us a jeep this morning and I am dying to kill Blues with it.” Sky said.

3 Likes

“Oh like that worked perfectly the first time when we attacked the blues, just because their being lazy doesn’t mean their easy prey.”

3 Likes