Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War

ooc: I think you’re being childish and “hilariously wrong” you lil goober you

Canada pops up behind him, and grabs him in a headlock, “NO! NO! NO! My current situation is perfect, you’re not ,essing it up by killing her!”

OOC: yes, yes I am, bwhahahaha! Also, possible sponge bob reference has been sighted!

IC: “Agghhh! What the hell you idiot! She started it!” Zed said choking slightly before he managed to flip Canada over him, slamming him into the ground hard before grabbing him in a headlock, aiming the shotgun at his head. “Stand down now or the fake freelancer gets it!” Zed yelled threateningly.

1 Like

“You wanna go eh?” Canada cracks his neck

“You want your head blown off?,” Zed yelled at him, slamming the shotgun into his head slightly before pressing the muzzle of the shotgun into his helmet harder. “Now everyone stand down or else!”

1 Like

Canada grabs the shotgun, and twists the barrel into a knot, “Come on then, let’s do a real fight”

Sky took the opportunity and heckin threw zed

1 Like

“… You do realize that was sky’s right?” He said before being thrown by sky, grunting in pain as he hit the ground. “Hey, don’t fight me, fight him!” He said pointing at Canada, who was still holding the shotgun he somehow twisted. “He just broke your shotgun!”

1 Like

Canada shrugs, “Acceptable losses” He smacks zed with the twisted shotgun, “Plus I’ve got like seven of these in storage, for when she loses her current one, that’s how I’ve maintained my rank”

California watched from afar," Then d@$* blues ruined everything. At least there is a good fight."

1 Like

“Yeah but this is one I stole from her, while she was in the same room, leaving a stain on her honour that could only have been removed by regaining said stole gun, which you just broke.” He said mockingly, slamming his fist into Canada’s chest. “Also, how do you feel about plasma?” Revealing he had stuck a plasma grenade to him as he pulled his fist back, quickly getting out of the blast range.

1 Like

Canada sprints at him, and grabs him, “Oh no, if I’m feeling this, so are you”

Sky laughed as Zed’s plasma grenade was stuck to himself.

1 Like

“… Well $€!+…” Zed said, realizing they were both stuck together by the same grenade. “So, is this how you meet all your dates?” He said cheekily before laughing slightly maniacally as the grenade went off, launching them both, Zed screaming out “Your honour shall be forever stained!” Towards Sky as he went flying, before slamming into the ground hard, sliding and tumbling for a bit.

OOC: and yes, I made a joke like that.

2 Likes

Canada lands on his back “Ow” he manages weakly “Worse than the Halifax explosion”

“Well, at least you can say you’re date had an ‘explosive’ finale!” Zed called out, laughing weakly as he started to push himself up.

“If I were as bloodthirsty as my dad…” Canada trails off

“My god he acts like a 13 year old…” Sky shrugged.

1 Like

“Ooh! You like blood then? Twilight fan much? Do you even have sparkles that you throw around?” He said teasingly, finally having pushed himself up, cracking his back, the Fort of his armour scorched along with a couple small smoking indents, some still glowing plasma blue as they cooled. “And yes, yes I do!” He called out to Sky, laughing crazily.

1 Like

Canada looks at him, “Dad would turn him inside out” He mutters to himself, definately not heard by Zed, but if Sky was listening, she might’ve heard it. “It’s a saying idiot, it means you hunger for violence, and welcome it, my dad was notiorious for that”