Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War

“Well, then we hold out…” Claude says sadly, as they reach Blue base Claude drops to one knee, seichtes out his assault riffle to his DMR, and aims it in one fluid motion, he searches for any pursuers

“I really, really wish I had remember how much of an @$$ Greg was sooner.” Zed said, sighing, his com still open and broadcasting to the blues.
Zed followed suit, pulling out his sniper and aiming.

“Hey, I get you but turn your comm off, that’s just bringing you down to his level.” Claude says. He sees no one following so he walks into the base to look around.

“… Wait, that’s still on?!” Zed said in surprise, tuning his head to stare at him, visibly shocked. “…crap.” He muttered, turning it off.

“Yeah, I already turned mine off.” Claude says as he sees a sparsely decorated base, with a main area and a few rooms.

“Welp, he’s gonna be pissed.”

“Who?” Claude asks as he searches the room to the left and finds little remaining, It is a bunk room with four bunk beds, covered in military sheets, and a blue team logo cover.

“Greg, no way he missed that.”

“Greg’s brain is in his @$$, he won’t care.” Claude says entering the room on the right and finding a small armory. “Hey help me put up the weapons.” Claude says putting up the assault riffle and two magnums

“Sure.” Zed replied, going over and helping him.

“Where are this ammo crates and weapons from your cave?” Claude asks unloading his extra ammo.

“Outside the base, I’ll go get em.” Zed said, quickly charging out and returning holding all of them.

1 Like

“Thanks, hey is that an cameo device?” Claude asks pointing to a small puerile thing.

“Ummm… maybe?” Zed said as he picked it up, turning it on.

“Zed, where are you?” Claude asks seeing him disappear,

“Ok, now thats cool!” He said excitedly, his voice coming from behind Claude as he shut it down.

“Nice!” Claude says turning around and holding his hand out for a fist bump.

Zed continued through with it, bumping his fist. “This’ll definitely be useful!”

“Yeah, let’s see what else we got!” Claude says excitedly.

“Definitely!” Zed said, starting to search through the base.