Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War

Claude finishes putting up the weapons, and ammo. “What rations do we have?” He asks.

“Well I know we have a full crate of MRE’s.” Zed called out from the section of the base he was in. “I’ll see if I can find more.”

“What are MREs?” Claude asks as he tidied up the main area.

“Meals, Ready-to-Eat, typical UNSC and military food.” Zed called out. “I’ve heard they might take some time to get used to but I’ve never seen why.”

OOC: Yep, he’s so used to them enough their tastes doesn’t bother him… at all.

1 Like

“Well, I usually cook, Let’s eee what we have to work with.” Clauses digging through the pantry.

“Sure, have at it!”

“Alright we have some tomatoes, corn and chicken.” Claude says taking the ingredients put, and gets a pot and cutting board and knife and starts to cut and cook.

“Sounds good! Ooh! That looks interesting!”

“What did you find?” Claude asks dumping the cut ingredients into the boiling water.

“The possibility for a lot of explosions.”

“I like the sound of that!” Claude says excited.

“Same here!”

“Land mines?” Claude asks as he gets two bowls out.

“And a lot, lot more!.. Greg is terrible at abandoning bases.”

“Well he left us good loot!” Claude says cleaning up a spot in the mess hall.

“YEAH!”

“Bring some to me, soups almost ready!” Claude’s stirring the soup.

“Sure.” Zed replied, wandering in soon after, a bazooka on his back and his arms full of explosives.

Claude smiles under his helmet. “Now that’s some explosives!” He says as he pours soup into the two bowls, and sets them on the table. " well eat up!" Claude says.

“Thanks!” Zed replied, before messing with his helmet, a filtration/mouth port opening up, which he was feeding the soup through.