Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War

“I lost apart of myself that night, ■■■■ elite took my left hand.” Claude says.

'Woah, really? Good tech." Zed said in surprise. “I couldn’t even tell.”

“Thanks, I am right handed so i built it myself.” Claude says proudly.

“wow… I definitely couldn’t build one of those.” Zed said impressed before sighing, getting a bit nervous. “O-ok, I’ll tell you a bit about the other scars, but first, you’ve heard of the spartan project right?”

“Yeah, The kidnappings and then drug testing.” Claude says.

“So you know how ONI didn’t want to approve of Halsey’s methods at first also, right?”

“I guess, I was more interested in the spartan II.” Claude says.

“Y-yeah, w-what would you say if I told you ONI tried to make their own Spartans first, before approving Halsey’s methods?”

“Eh, never seen the reports.” Claude says shrugging,

“Y-yeah, because we were kept a secret.”

“Interesting, my friend is a master level hacker, so he sent me the interesting stuff.” Claude’s says getting seconds on soup.

“Y-yeah, they either hid it as well as they could or got rid of the info, they couldn’t let what they did to us… no me, out.”

“Well, What happened?” Claude asks as he starts on his second bowl,

“Originally they’d been trying to make clones, get a working spartan then clone it, biut it didn’t work, then they found me. I was floating in a cyro tube in space, no recors, an amnesiac and highly manipulatable DNA, I was perfect, they could do whatever they wanted to me because technically I didn’t exist nor was I human.”

“Wow, so that explains why your about as handsome as a Jackle.” Claude says.

“Y-yeah, I’m actually part Jackal to.” He said chuckling. “Along with a couple other covenant species too.”

“Huh, does it offend you being called Jackle? I know it is slang.”
Claude asks.

“Nah, I don’t mind and really I’m not Jackal enough to be considered one.”

“Intresting, so what robotic parts do you have?” Claude asksas he finishes his second bowl of soup.

“Eye, enhancements on my joints, possibly a couple of my organs, couldn’t really tell seeing as how they usually knocked me unconscious for the surgeries, and definitely a couple brain modifications.”