Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War

“Ahh interesting.” Claude says. I would love to get my hands on some of that tech.

“Yeah, all of it’s helpful… except for what they installed when Halsey gave Spartan-117 his A.I.”

“What happened with it exactly?”

“They found an A.I. on a freighter ship that crashed, decided to install it in me, turned out it was infected by an intelligent virus that infected one A.I. at a time, caused as much destruction as possible before the A.I. was destroyed and then jump to another through any available network, ended up with me killing all of them while we fought for control, letting me escape but leaving the A.I. fused in me.” he said grumpily. “Meet Ender.” He said as a pitch black, humanoid A.I. flickered to life on his shoulder, purple flaming eyes and… hair I guess, a glowing dark pinkish circle on his upper chest, a darker pink band connecting to it and going over his shoulders. “So far we’ve deleted quite a bit of the virus but it premnatelt changed him into a grumpy @$$.”

“Well that is interesting.”
Claude says chuckling.

“Yeah, he’s being grumpy right now, reason why he’s not talking.” Zed said, Ender glaring at him before the projection cut off.

Claude chuckles. “Well we have an interesting team do we not?” He asks Zed.

“Definetly, freelancers, one Spartan 0 Oni experiment, and crazy team leaders. Heck, I wasn’t even supposed to be released so I guess I got lucky with Ender then, they’d planned on just keeping me and feeding me the same lies about how I was going to be a ‘hero’ after they found out I couldn’t be cloned.”

“Well time to plant some defenses, let’s go check out those explosives” Claude says.

“Sure.” Zed said following, going through the pile, showing it consisted of frags, plasma and a good amount of mines.

“This will be fun!”
Claude says excited. He puts his helmet back on. “Now where are the shovels?”

“Hmm, Think I saw some.” Zed said, leaving before coming back with two slightly rusty shovels. “Man they didn’t take good care of these.”

“That’s for sure, well let’s get to work planting these mines.” Claude says happily as he grabs a shovel and crate of mines.

“Awesome!” Zed said following.

Claude starts to dig a shallow hole before placing a mine in it and covering it up, he repeats this process every foot, marking where he put each mine on a small map.

Zed was also doing the same

“I’m about done, you?”
Claude calls after workin for around 30 minutes.

“Yeah, just one more.” Zed said as he finished. “There we go!”

“That was fun.”
Claude says as he walks over towards Zed.

“yeah, can’t wait to see the reds try and get us… wonder if Greg’ll come back?”