Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War

“If he does I have a DMR round with his name on it, that little ■■■■■■■.”
Clauses says with venom.

“Nice one!”

“Yeah, his an @$$ who leaves comrades behind.” Claude spits each word out.

“Effing idgit.”

Claude laughs. “Well, might we want that language Mr. Grump.” He says jokingly.

“Bwhahaha!.. Wonder if we might be able to contact him at least, it’d be fun to piss him off letting him know th traitor and the ‘red’ are guarding the base better than they ever did.”

“And risk an attack from our rear!” Claude says in mock horror as the two walk back to the base, they pass by a lone rock. (@ace)

“Well yeah but I b=doubt anything they could throw at us would be very effective, I mean you seem to be one of the most useful along with red lover but he tends to prefer to hang out with blue lover and not do anything, if anything he might find his way back every now and again just to meet up with him.” Zed said shrugging.

“Oh you mean Kevin, you out of the three I met he definitely is the most capable, but he doesn’t care at all. I doubt he will do anything.” Claude says.

“Yeah, forget blue lovers name though… might have a B in it? Something like that.” Zed replied nonchalantly.

“Really? Your memeory seems to be getting better.”
Claude says as they reach the base.

“Yeah a bit, helps after I interact with em long enough but blue and red lover were both always causal acquaintances, I just talked to em whenever I saw em.”

“Cool, so what’s the story between the reds and blues, I just got transferred and my orders were to kill reds.”
Claude says

"Um I don’t know much but apparently they’re both have their own command who sends requested drops, theres multiple other canyons and areas with teams, their conflict appears to have devolved into a war over colors and capturing the other teams flag, whenever that happens freelancers are called, on/near planet mercenaries command’ll pay for, and from what I can tell command has an near unlimited supply of money. Also, despite both sides claiming to be the better side and all, all of them appear to have either been in the UNSC and were going to be retired or taking the military training before they were approached and brought here.

“Or outcast, who disobeyed orders.” Claude says.

“Same thing as being retired basically.” Zed said shrugging, smiling at him. “Heck, most people don’t want to be retired and become an outcast because of that, they never stop fighting to stay.”

“Yeah, I can understand that.” Claude says. Its leaving behind family.

“I can kinda understand that, I was sorta part of the military after I escaped, I kinda helped, kinda didn’t, then I ended up here.”

“Well, fate brings together brothers to tear them apart, yet it seems fate has brought us here.” Claude says.

“Yeah we got lucky then, never really expected to find a friend.” Zed said chuckling sadly. “Glad I found someone eh?”