Red Vs. Blue: A Fool's War

ooc: then give me a quick summary of what your characters have done for the past 200 posts. I want an extremely detailed summary.

1 Like

OOC: Well they searched the base, put weapons up and cleaned a bit. Zed found a lot of explosives from land mines to bazookas, Claude made soup they talked about their past and some wars scars, Claude revealed he was a solider and is here due to disobeying a direct order, Zed talked about him and the experiments that happened to him, they planted two crates of mines of Blue base and have marked two maps with the locations as well as mark it on the HUDs. They are now rigging up a hologram projector.

1 Like

OOC: oh, just to let you know I’m probably about to be banned by squeaver and ripped apart maliciously and extremely ‘realistically’ by sky.

1 Like

OOC: Why?

OOC: argued with em in their other rp and that happened, they got really pissed and everyone had fun F()$ing with my corpse.

OOC: Wow, that’s sad…

OOC: I’m used to it, people tend to hate me, really only reason I’m annoyed is because they didn’t just decide to pretend my character wasn’t there, in a mature fashion.

OOC: Just make a new Red Vs, Blue RP.

OOC: nah, I’m not good with coming up with stories, it was a halo one too, they all got pissed becuase my Ender managed to reboot my armour from an armour restraint… Yet they had an elite with promethean arms who wasn’t affected by one…

OOC: Only Sky had fun with that.

2 Likes

OOC: Depends on how it goes I might start one…

OOC: you were glad and the person with the fox icon shot me in the head.
@KingOfCatfish sounds nice! Also, having fun by deleting all of my posts related to the rp to make them seem nuts to anyone who reads it, ah fun times.

1 Like

OOC: we didn’t like Ender at all, we didn’t mind Zed much really, but Ender was pure cancer.

1 Like

OOC:… You could’ve effing said that! I would’ve removed him! I got killed just becuase sky didn’t want me out of armour restraint! Which I was ok with! I just was asking a question about if he could hack it! I was literally deleting posts as she killed me! So thanks a F($&ing lot! You’re the one who told me it wasn’t serious too!

OOC: It should have been obvious we didn’t like him, we don’t have to say it out right that we don’t. Really, you should have known we all didnt like him.

1 Like

OOC: well I could tell, but I didn’t think it was, lets effing ban him bad! I thought it was, lets modify his behaviour bad! Which I was going to do after the effing boss fight! I mean, you could’ve at least included me in the discussion to ban me, I would’ve fixed him when I realized how pissed everyone was!

OOC: Do you mind taking this to a PM?

OOC: sure, German has to make it though, don’t know how.

OOC: should have told Squeaver then, really if your gonna do something like that you have to tell him.

@KingOfCatfish
I’m gonna be honest, this RP isn’t interesting to me anymore , I’m just gonna quit it.

2 Likes

OOC: Well shame, mabye we will be in an RP again someday.